for Breaking Brian Deacon

4/7/2009 c12 3Earthen Faerie
DARN YOU! You actually made me cry at the end of this story! Cant'ya make a happy ending for us?

I would like to ask your permission to post this story in a list of recommended stories for my profile. This listnwill also be featured in the Authors Notes section of one of my stories.

keep up the work - Earthen Faerie's Rating? - 9.99/10
4/7/2009 c24 alicia
What.The.HECK! NO NO NO NO NO! I LIKE CLICHES!

SEQUEL PLEASE!
4/7/2009 c24 1Sputnik Kid
This most definitely wins, hands down, worst ending ever written in the history of bad endings written on .

And in some twisted way, I love it.

Woman, you are a sick person.
4/6/2009 c23 1Moo-moo-cowz
oh my god! I'm litterally bawling my eyes out right now! :'( It's so sad! I NEED to read this part 2! Dang, I really really hate brians dad :| grr!
4/6/2009 c23 Bluecoco100
You know what, even though the ending was bittersweet, I liked it. Your right about everything. The title says it all and there's not always a happy ending in every relationship! Your story was great and I enjoyed reading it! I'm looking forward to reading your other stories as well! Don't let anybody put you down from their hating reviews. Everybody needs to know that life isn't all that daindy.
4/5/2009 c1 Anonymous
While I like how you decided not to give the cliche ending, it feels like you just ended the story so abruptly. It feels as though it wasn't meant to end that way at all.
4/4/2009 c23 2ehM
my gosh.. this makes me cry!

why must it end this way?

aw..
4/4/2009 c10 1Moo-moo-cowz
WOW i absolutly love it! I would have reviewed every chapter but I couldn't stop reading!
4/4/2009 c24 9Goddess Rose
I loved this story, despite the sad ending. I agree with the fact that not every story should have a happy ending. Some time it's just better to let the devistation take hold and give meaning to the words written. I know from experience that if a story is left for too long, one can not just go back to that mode of thinking.

You are a good writter and I hope the future holds only the visions you wished to see...

Keep Writing,

Rose, fellow author
4/3/2009 c24 2katieee
This story broke my heart.
4/2/2009 c24 And We All Fall Down
Well done with this work, however I feel as if you should reconsider the ending and not just because I'm a hopeless romantic at heart and very much want the happy ending. While you claim the ending fits the title, the reader has to ruminate why Brian would be the one who is so completely and utterly broken, when that never seemed to be a plausible aspect of the story. But I could just be completely and utterly out of my mind. Perhaps while you are suffering through the long and tedious job of editing, you will change your mind on this rather abrupt and hasty conclusion? Either way, the plot had me on tenterhooks and was quite enjoyable to read. Best of luck to you with editing. Ciao.
4/2/2009 c24 yj
You are a stupid writer. I will never ever read any of your fics again.

We read stories bcoz we want to have a break from real life; we want to feel happy and to forget whatever is going on around us.
4/1/2009 c24 1beautyleftthemblind

IT WAS SO GOOD

REALLY GREAT JOB

AND PLEASE KEEP IT UP
3/31/2009 c24 4saraelle
This story has definitely brought a new meaning to a " romantic fanfic ".

I feel like I have the obligation almost to truly tell you how amazing you are for making this story.

It is not like any other kind of story I've read and is also very much one of my favourites.

BBD has brought smiles to my face, tears to my eyes and much more.

Congrats on the awesome job you've done.

Hope to be hearing of you soon.

Much love,

saraelle.
3/30/2009 c24 mprice823
loved the story... Hated the ending!

And I felt strongly enough about it to post my first review ever!

I know you got burned out on the story, but please consider at least an epilogue.
1,847 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »