for Might As Well Go For A Soda

11/18/2015 c1 5Ishotthealbatross
Ahhh fluff! I love it :) Awesome story.
2/18/2013 c1 6Veneya
loool...does he ever get to find out the guys name? :D
11/3/2012 c1 3CurryBunChan
pffftt. i would love to either see that happen or have it happen to meXD
6/30/2012 c1 2heyitsstupidme
funny :)
11/5/2011 c1 prettyporcelainlace
awww t'was adorable :)
8/4/2011 c1 Too Tired to Sign In
Awww, I love it. The humor, the sarcasm, the premise! So fluffy and soooooo cute.

But I really want to know what his name is now.
6/26/2011 c1 8Yellow Cotton Hat
Mehee! This made me smille:)
5/2/2011 c1 16Amber Akasha
Cute!

And somehow really funny ^.^

I like how you manage to set the scene and the characters and everything purely through dialogue without making it confusing =)
4/7/2011 c1 5Disney Is Hardcore
LOL cute, I like it :)
6/21/2010 c1 34SetoJouFan
I liked this story a lot! When he was avoiding telling the person he was after his name I was laughing so much!

Even though this is all dialouge I like it ^^ You pulled it off well!
6/4/2009 c1 2transitionofthe
Aw, adorable, and Oh the humor. This thing with just dialogue is a great idea for a story. You should write another chapter.
6/2/2009 c1 Penny
I like how they're nameless, like you could just be overhearing the conversation.

: D

It's pretty adorable! Though I'm not sure it's very safe to go on dates with random people...
3/22/2009 c1 6Kalista Jia
It is so adorable! I love how those two converse. Gosh that guy is so persistent (which is cute and creepy at the same time) aw, for me, I will just punch him and run away. Probably I will fail which will lead to a worse consequence... hm... cute story~!

Plus they are 2 guys, which makes me squeal! Now go on boys~
1/16/2009 c1 17JtheChosen1
very interesting way for writing this! I may do something similar in a one-shot i have planned. Excellent work!
12/5/2008 c1 16sweetdonalbain81507
This was so adorable! I don't even have words!

I really love how you don't really know anything about either character. It really leaves you room to imagine. And it's sweet how...um...guy being stalked (GBS for short) seems cutely frustrated, like, he never seems to actually be angry. And you totally know that...um...other guy (henceforth known as OG) is growing on him, but it's all up to you. If that makes any sense.

Anyway. Loved it!