for The Shattered Ruby Wars

7/27/2008 c4 5Peachie Miss
It could be considered rough, I guess, but still, we get another piece, however small, to the puzzle! Hmm! And did he really take her to get something to eat...? Just wondering! lol Updates are updates, so I'm happy, no rush though!
7/24/2008 c4 95Christy Leigh Stewart
Long time no see! I'm glad you updated, this is such a fun story to read.
7/22/2008 c4 2AlMaMo
oh

I really like this :)

Very original. I cant wait to read more:D

gah! You left off with a cliffhanger! Haha

I hope to read more soon!

-Allie
6/19/2008 c3 95Christy Leigh Stewart
I'm really curious now, you did a great job with this. I look forward to the next chapter!
6/12/2008 c3 Gabby
So it seems I am as confused as Blake is a this point. But yay! Next chapter there will be questions answered, I hope! Elias intrigues me, so I hope we get to see more of him in the future. Great chapter by the way. I couldn't stop until I had read the whole thing!
6/11/2008 c3 5Peachie Miss
Veery interesting! I hope there's a complete explanation next chap, though I'm not getting my hopes up. Please continue soon!
5/29/2008 c2 95Christy Leigh Stewart
Wow! What an opening to the story lol That's what I need to do, start my next story with a naked dude, I'm sure to get hits that way. You did a great job, this story seems like it'll be a lot of fun. Blake, or Lakadia rather, is way more well adjusted than I am~
5/24/2008 c2 doodlebug19
Ahh! freak! so good-update soon!
5/13/2008 c2 3readingismything
hey! the story's well-written. the suspense is killing me. update soon!
5/11/2008 c2 Gabby
Oh my gosh! I saw this story summary and I was very surprised at what it said about a naked purple man with a tail, so I decided to check it out! (haha) And I have to say, I really love this story. I've never read anything like it, and it has been entertaining to me from the beginning. I do have a question though. How did Blake end up in the forest all of a sudden, after she went through the portal with Drix and Erik? I mean, wasn't Erik supposed to watch her? I'm a bit confused by it, and I was just wondering if I would be finding that out in future chapters or if I just needed to ask you directly. But anyway, I will definitely be keeping up with this story, and wonderful writing!
5/11/2008 c2 11Lucid Lune in Acoustic
Okay so I was really excited to see this waiting for me in my inbox! It didn't dissappoint. I really liked it, though the end was a bit confusing. How did she get to that place and who is that man and why was he looking for her? I'm sure all of this will be cleared up sometime and you totally shouldn't answer me now. No spoilers for this girl lol. But anyways, is it weird that I think Blake and Drix would be really hot together? And I forgot to mention before how much I love him. I'm in love with a purple, furry, man? thing lol. Anyways, it was awesome.

Write More Soon
5/10/2008 c1 Lucid Lune in Acoustic
Well, I'm sorry I don't have any constructive criticism. I just LOVE it. Can you please, please, please get the next chapter out? Like tomorrow?
5/10/2008 c1 Terras1fan-inactive
Well,

I certainly am surprised. I was scared that the story would be a rip off of another old ficionpress story; I am glad to say this isn't. I warn you about this general storyline as it is at times cliche- beware of the cliche! The first chapter is good, but rough. It needs more information, as everything sorta goes quickly. Description can also be "spiced up." Rough drafts can say that the character felt warm by his words; a submitted draft to fictionpress should have something like - The storm of emotions calm considerably with his words, though a tinge of fear remained.

Anything and everything can be improved though; it's a curse of writing. So, summary: Work on fluidity and descriptions. My personal opinion is that this has rough edges, but a good start. I'll keep reading, but as I can kinda see the possibility of sexual implications, I may tune out. Love triangles bother me as well.

I'll stay for as long as my personal beliefs allow me to stay.

Hook some more readers with the next chapter, or possible editing of this chapter.
5/10/2008 c1 CoryD