for Rm 302

6/5/2008 c1 106Lone Lily in the Garden
Wow this is moving really! A different lookout on things I suppose and it makes me wonder what the hidden reason of our campus tragedy was...Great work!
5/17/2008 c1 22lucid-psyche
Not bad for a first attempt at flash fiction; a few mistakes here and there that could easily be corrected if you gave it another read-over or two. Check the first few paragraphs in particular.

It's funny how the same basic plot can be executed in different ways; I did a first-person story that followed a similar "I killed a person to save the person," but mine's not exactly flash fiction. Anyway, the two stories are completely different in execution and style.

Nice job!
5/16/2008 c1 LoneAlchemist
...wow, that was awesome! kinda scary how we have people like that in the world.
5/12/2008 c1 109ADSpencer
Great work on this one! I love how you fictionalized these events-very nicely done. And creepy, considering the third floor events. I liked how you spoke through the character and to the character-that's one of my favorite ways of writing flash because it's so easy to capture all the thoughts and fragmented flashbacks without being removed from the moment.

I can't wait to see you write some more of these!

It's also great to be reading your work again. I know I haven't been very productive on my sites as of late, so I know how that is...Great job, Kimmi!
5/11/2008 c1 163Frosted Midnight
that was awesome in that kind of way. well written, if not a bit, erm...strange.