for From Day to Night

2/17/2014 c1 guest
I'm interested on how the awkward turtle thing works but don't have an account yet sorry. can u explain but send the explanation to please I would really appreciate it. I really like you story by the way too
11/16/2010 c1 1x Farii
Don't the rules say you can't have cannibals? And uh... aren't vampires cannibals? :S

Other than that i liked it :)
9/12/2010 c1 Ngoc1231
Ugg, I'm so done with vampires. But this was quite funny. But I sadly had to laugh without being out loud because there are people down stairs.

I love the awkward rhino. And at the end, awkward mating salmon. But I'm okay, I don't need to know the hand gestures haha. But I do have one that my friend did last year that isn't funny, but super cute, awkward nemo. You can imagine what that looks like.

Well I guess going home with a cute guy woulds.. or well vampire.. not much guy there.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
7/21/2010 c1 9Brolinshipper
Cute:)
7/15/2010 c1 WingsofHaine
Okay. you've got me. What's the awkward mating salmon look like...? xD (no, seriously. I'm kind of curious...)
7/14/2010 c1 sappyromancelvr
wow. A vampire. :)

haha. Cute.
1/13/2009 c1 2AlmostCrazy
Nicey! Me likey! Though I still don't get why people obsess over vampires so much. It's all Staphanie Meyer's fault *covers head as bunch of fangirls charge at me* No offense, of course.
10/27/2008 c1 13blurrylights
I choked when he bit her...it was so funny. And I can't believe he's really a vampire! By the way, I loved the name Aithne...it's so pretty! You did an awesome job on this challenge. :)
5/24/2008 c1 1Brett Carroway
you just bit me, and you're a vampire... cool, let's just keep dancing.

good, though. the excerpt you used as your description is very enticing, if somewhat stephenie meyer-ish.
5/13/2008 c1 8MsStockholmSyndrome
I would SO love to know how to do the other awkward animals.

I only know awkward turtle, awkward turkey, and awkward bird.

But, in the sense of the story, I loved it.

I'd love to see a follow up of some sort or something.

Ten stars and a hypothetical cookie!
5/13/2008 c1 LaLa
This was so cute and very well written. I really like Colton and Aithne. I would love to read more about them.
5/12/2008 c1 Haybale101
Hehe, very nice. Totally loving the awkard turtle thing. Very funny. Good job :)