for Fat Filled Popcorn revised

7/22/2009 c2 cookiewolf
AWESOMEE STORY LAWL SHELY IS SUCH A BITCH LAWL
7/20/2009 c2 makesmewonder
this is really really good! i like it so far, please write another chapter soon!
9/13/2008 c2 Green Eyed Angel
What, no Author's note? That's a bit unusual. But I'll give you an A+ for putting a cliffhanger - sort of - at the end of this chapter. Hey, and please, when you finish this revised story, don't remove the original one. It would be nice to compare them and all, and I think some people might be quite hardcore fans of your original work.
9/13/2008 c1 Green Eyed Angel
Well, I can't say the original version was crap. I really liked it, you know? You didn't edit much in this chapter, but I agree that it sounds better.
5/26/2008 c2 readergirl1
See now...It would be wrong to knock the hell out of Shelly for walking up to Allory at lunch like that right?

Dont start mess like that unnecessarily Shelly. Cuz then you're just asking for it!

BTW...love the name Allory.
5/25/2008 c1 11Tzotel431
I like the start of this! It looks good, I'll have to watch for updates!

~Tzotel
5/23/2008 c2 Alenor
shelly is a bitch. i hope she gets ignored by them all, friends just don't do that. ahh well, good chappie.
5/23/2008 c2 MythCreatorWriter
Somehow this chapter seemed rushed. And Allie's behavior was less believable this time. I believed her in the first chapter. She has a short temper, no? I do too, but when I really blow up...it's not pretty I'm sure.

Update soon as per usual.
5/23/2008 c1 xbrunnettex0
COME ON! u leave us like that.. hahaha . does she say yes or no? update soon!
5/19/2008 c1 MythCreatorWriter
Oh, my God! You're alive! You're alive!

I'm glad you decided to revise this story. It's a great story, you just lost steam on it. I sincerely hope you can keep it up to the end.

I still like Allie or is it Allory? Justin's a jerk, yeah. Like an older brother should be. Damn, I'd be pissed at him every day if he was my brother. I'd hit him. And Jess...Is she a new character? I don't remember her... And yeah, Tyler. I'd hate him but secretly think he's hot.

Update soon!
5/18/2008 c1 readergirl1
Hey...like I said,I'm happy this one is back also,
5/17/2008 c1 Alenor
hm..i remember this from ages ago! can't wait for more to see what happens ~ Alenor.
5/17/2008 c1 Hazelnut Romance
lol! funny!
5/17/2008 c1 7Ayla Gray
hahah omg that is brilliant this story is brillaint hahahah
5/17/2008 c1 justaghost
I thought this was a good start, hope you manage to continue with it.