for Movie Notes

6/9/2008 c1 dinodaw
I'm not going to guess most likely because I was there when you where writing this.

STARDUST! oops didn't mean to do that.
5/20/2008 c1 Hubert Cumberdale
I think you're talking about Stardust. :D
5/18/2008 c1 LordCauthon
Stardust, of course. Those notes are a bit hard to follow, but I figured it out pretty quickly.
5/18/2008 c1 2Double AA
I know! But since I'm the one who told you about the movie, I can't say anything! That was fun... We stayed up WAY to late... If none of this makes sense to you other readers, feel free to ask me about it ...if you dare... A couple mistakes here and there.. yrs, girls from spaceeternal youth. That kind of stuff. That was FUN!
5/17/2008 c1 The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon
Hi! I'm reviewing anoymously so that if I'm right you can delete it if you want to keep it a secret. Now really all I did was look up Robert DeNiro on IMDb and I looked for movies that I hadn't seen that I had thought while reading this, and here is the one movie I came up with for my guess: Stardust? I'm not that confident considering I haven't actually seen the movie, but if I'm right ... you TOTALLY gave away the ending! O well, I'd still like to know either way!

Write on!

Pen.Dragon
5/17/2008 c1 8R.E.D. the animator
Ooh ooh! I know this movie! Is it... Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix? That was easy! But I don't remember Ron's mom having such a big roll.