for The Thirteen Murders at Wolfblood Houndthing High

7/8/2008 c1 Moustache Man
Man, I just started reading this. My life is changed forever. Keep up the great work, dude.
5/30/2008 c4 ML
Oh man, I'm at the edge of my seat here. Seriously, I'm about to cry. It would be so horrible if she doesn't get to go shoe shopping! That... that would just ruin everything! OMG. You are a master at manipulating emotions with writing.
5/29/2008 c1 Roger
WOW. This story is so cool. I think Alistair is really hawt lol ^_^
5/29/2008 c4 Dibby
OH NOEZ, the first murder? O:
5/22/2008 c3 ML
OMG, this is so intense. OM NOM NOM. I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm gonna guess from the massive amounts of foreshadowing that there's gonna be a moustache in the next chapter...? O:
5/22/2008 c3 Dibby
This story continues to be hysterical. I really don't know what else to say, other than OMNOMNOM is a great sound effect, but it's doubly funny when someone /says/ it instead of just omnomnoming something.
5/21/2008 c2 Dibby
I wish I had a vivisection class. Hell, I'd settle for having an Of Montreal concert in town tonight.
5/21/2008 c1 Dibby
Ahaha, this is great! It's got all the moronity of your typical cliche highschool supernatural story, and all the brilliance of bizarre similies and general tongue-in-cheek...ness.