for Okay Then

12/10/2008 c1 2cbprice25
Cute.
8/25/2008 c1 54big.break.and.laryngitis
aw, that was very sweet. i love it, it was great. sheridan is... well, he's an idiot, but in a very very good way, i think. olive is weird, but you know, freaks of nature make the best main characters. i feel like i say that to everyone. well, i do, actually, becaus everybody's characters are freaks of nature, so... yeah.

but i loved it. it was amazing.
7/27/2008 c1 5Camelia Sinensis
Okay then, this is just about the funniest and sweetest oneshots I've ever read.

So, yeah, I loved it. It's abso-fucking-lutely brilliant!
7/23/2008 c1 6mylifeismine
Cute story.
7/17/2008 c1 x3life
aw how cute! =)
7/17/2008 c1 softrequiem
aww this is so cute! ♥

great job, i love how they've rubbed off of each other in the end :)
7/17/2008 c1 16White Rose Blossom
That was adorable :)

Loved it!

-Aria
7/16/2008 c1 7yarrowicefrost
This was well cute, I loved Sheridan's inner battle with himself. Im glad you did it from a guy's POV, made for a good change as well as being crazy funny at times. And Olive's little quirks...awesome stuff.

Cheers!
7/16/2008 c1 9emilybh
Haha love this! Its cute!
7/16/2008 c1 9Lily Llynn
Very, very entertaining. A little random, and more than a little quirky, but I love the characters and their conversations and Sheridan's POV. It's just... fantastic to read; it's really really fun. (: I'm very very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
7/16/2008 c1 28Erisah Mae
I thought this was adorable- highschool romance without the fairy-floss finish, i.e. sweet without being sickly.

Nice.

Erisah
7/16/2008 c1 6mariakay
This was cute, loved Olive. Her insane random answers and her playful innocence(refering to the salt shakers) makes her a memorable character. All in all this was cute and pretty well written.
7/16/2008 c1 26WhenItRains
That was awesome! I liked it and it was really funny. Good job!
7/16/2008 c1 manutdmad
that was great !

LOVED IT :D
7/14/2008 c1 Green Eyed Angel
Aww... it's cute, in a way. I totally love Olive's charcter. And Sheridan's crap this, crap that. That's totally funny. Oh yeah, and did I mention that I love this story? Well, yeah.
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »