for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills

10/14/2012 c32 ChelsBookWorm37
Just read all of this! Took me like four/five hours but it was worth it! Wow, love this story!:)
9/15/2012 c32 2Matty Moo
Awesome story! I loved it :D
9/11/2012 c32 1mydreamadventure
wow i loved it!
9/10/2012 c20 mydreamadventure
im in love... with this story its so original but not. ya? it has me laughing and blushing all the time! :D
9/8/2012 c27 Guest
Enjoyed so far keep up ur writing. Some entertaining some informative. But always living.
9/3/2012 c32 heal me forever
wow...stryyyyyyyy is bang onnnnn totally yaar no wordssssssss...! hope u cont wid hal pov plzzzzzzzz..i pretty much want to know wats gng on wid him...neverless kissass stry...one of my hawtt fav 33
8/15/2012 c31 hanna
wow.. i love it! but i wished the ending could be something more. but it's still great!
8/10/2012 c31 5waterbluewings
ahhh :) That was good
8/10/2012 c16 waterbluewings
OMG I haven't laughed soo hard before. If I had done that, I'll be laughing hysterically, crying at my stupidity, and at the end, running for my life from Granny Monroe XD I love it. It makes me cringe at Kate's bad luck, (and then I ususally ditch the story there) but it's like a hook, it makes me want to read more ;)
8/10/2012 c11 waterbluewings
She has an awesome mom :)
8/2/2012 c31 MEG0205
I loved the story! Amazing! I couldn't stop reading!
Megan :)
7/28/2012 c32 1Montara
It was very funny (even when she was in trouble) and full of twists and turns. Thank you!
7/23/2012 c31 Guest
OMGGG i cant even put into words how amazing this story it. I actually cried and laughed and everything in between. I would just like to point out...can you PLEASE do an epilogue? Maybe sometime in the future or something? I just need closure. LOOL and more fluffy happiness. :)
7/20/2012 c32 asdklasldk
oh my Wagner. you have to continue with his P.O.V! he always confuses me and i want to know what's going on in that sexy head of his, because he never makes any sense!/:

please continue! it's so good!
7/20/2012 c28 alllllasdfkasjdk
I've always hated this chapter. and i always will. that will never change as long as i live.
1,113 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »