for Into Oblivion: Dubious Fangs

11/28/2008 c6 lpluver
yay! new update! i love this story, especialy fang. please update soon! excellent work.
11/28/2008 c6 bambi
It was worth the wait. I loved it. The bathroom scene got real intense there. I can't wait to find out what the emergency was that called Chandler away.
10/8/2008 c5 lpluver
Please please update faster next time and i really want to know how Fang is doing. Hopefuly the next chapter is about him. keep up the great work!
10/7/2008 c5 bambi
I liked this ch it was suitably mysterious and intriguing. I have to say though I had to go back to remember what this was about. Naughty! ;)I didn't originally like Bandok but I have to say I am starting to root for him and his rag tag team.
7/14/2008 c4 lpluver
just when i really got into the story, i was at the end of chapter 4 with no more chapter ahead. you're very talented, not many writers are able to completely draw the attention of the reader to the story. also, the plot is original and unique, nothing of the usual sort of vampire stories that i have read in the past. moreover, i would like to see fang resisting Chandler, than other stories i have read where the victim simply accepts and acts all 'cheery'. well that is all i have to say. keep up the excellent work, and update soon.

-peace out; lpluver
6/19/2008 c3 25Esquirella
Cool plot!
6/17/2008 c3 3bambi4real
That was an interesting end to things. I am really curious about Chandler and his operation. He seems to know some interesting characters and they all fear him for whatever reason. Yet when you describe him he doesn't seem that imposing. I would actually be more afraid of Oblivion. Can't wait for more.
6/4/2008 c2 Turtle's Chopsticks
I am enjoying your mix of story elements. You have combined a handful of things I love in an enticing way. A modern vampire story with a yaoi twist. Keep it coming, please.
5/31/2008 c2 bambi4rel
This is good I like it so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. I guess now I have to go and read the other stories to get my fix for the weekend. Thanks for this one!