for Twenty Second Hugs

9/20/2020 c1 ShioriTakahara
That was sooooooooo cute. Loved it.
1/20/2014 c1 deets1
This was really cute. Was it meant to look like the best friend had been trying to avoid feelings he already had for her in junior year? Oh and is there a reason they lack names? Did they not need any?
12/19/2013 c1 Boo
This is super sweet:)
12/8/2013 c1 silentvoiceshout
one of the sweetest & cutest story ever!
10/19/2013 c1 1my princess ending
I don't know what to say to this. As cute as it sounds, I would hate to experience it. I just value personal space a lot. I don't mind quick one sided hugs; I just don't think I can stand twenty second hugs. It's complicated and weird. Sorry, this story is cute but it doesn't warm me up because I just don't like the sound of twenty second hugs. Haha, it's written really nicely though!

With love,
my princess ending
9/28/2013 c1 6From0the0Ashes
Awwww this is so cute! It's sweet and short, but even so you really get to know the characters. I loved it a lot!
5/1/2012 c1 8theKnobblyKneedWriter
Oh my god I lovee this
2/13/2011 c1 fariswheel
Love it
6/8/2010 c1 6Country Princess
absolutely adorable
5/26/2010 c1 2ColieM88
omg! I love it... I love the ending. It's so totally perfect and yet not too mushy.
3/12/2010 c1 8MyMagicbeans
I LOVE this! it's so simple, so perfect. exactly the right length and description to make us "know" the characters enough to feel what is happeneing to the both of them without being filled with unneeded details. the ending was wicked! left me reeling! as if i was in her place exactly...all these questions running through my head and the fact that no answers were given was so right, it goes back to earlier when they talk about reality. this story seems so real...i loved it!

well done!
2/19/2010 c1 15perfectly bemused
This is adorable. There's just nothing else to say. I want to read it over and over again, just because it's all so perfect, there's no filler or dragged out points, it's exactly what it needs to be to get the point across. Great work!
2/13/2010 c1 Artume
I love, love, love this. Absolutely adore it! I just remembered it right now, and searched it up to add to my faves, when I realized...I hadn't reviewed! *gasp*

I absolutely love how sweet this story is. Like one reviewer said, the girl thinks the boy doesn't like her, when suddenly he does something so sweet, it makes you melt. :] Well done. (Can I please say it again?)

I LOVE THIS!
11/14/2009 c1 Simple and Sweet
awe cute =]
11/11/2009 c1 Pioneer87
*smiles*

That was very, very sweet. :)
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »