for Memoirs of a Designated Theatre Ghost

7/11/2009 c3 radiantghost
(laughs hysterically) Damn, this story is REALLY funny. The ghost's descriptions are, as the other reviewers say, descriptive and unexpected. Though the plot isn't all that straightforward, you don't really care if you're laughing too hard. Nice work, and update soon, please!
4/17/2009 c7 Anonymous
Cool story.

The insults are funny because they are descriptive and unexpected. For example, the part about the investigators skulls which "...were very malleable and prone to caving inwards.." is unusually descriptive. Another good one is the line, "I was going to give this stupid film crew the footage of their short, herpes-ridden lives." I found this funny because "herpes-ridden" is completely unnecessary and unrelated. However, I am left wondering if labelling the "Goth chick" "Rongina" is in a similar vein as the herpes comment, or if it has some other significance (why does the ghost feel it is appropriate?).

Another good line is:

"“Bitch you don’t interrupt me!” Growling in a very un-menacing fashion (much like how a gerbil would growl, I imagine), I knocked down the nearest of objects, which was –irony of ironies—a fichus."

I enjoy this line because it shows that the ghost is moody and silly.

Again, cool story.
3/5/2009 c6 4Krazy Karma
I'm not sure exactly where you're going with this... The plot seems pretty disjointed. But it is hilarious and I can't resist entertainment. Love it!
7/11/2008 c4 MelodramaticFool
Could be longer but i was somewhat entertained. It's got a good twist to it, but i'm not sure where your plot is.
7/9/2008 c4 1Kezzi
Haha, I love this! Packed with plenty of befuddling but awesome vocab, and full of character. Please say there's more to come! c:
7/3/2008 c3 MelodramaticFool
nice. x3 lol fun ghost pranks are always entertaining. :3 well looking forward to your next chapter.
7/1/2008 c1 20Twilight Starr
Great narration. It was a pretty amusing. Nice, short tale. Keep writing!

Good luck with writing, this story, and life. Have a lovely day and a wonderful summer.

~Twilight Starr~
6/2/2008 c1 MelodramaticFool
Hahahaha ^^ this seems amusing. Just makes you think twice of what we take granted for privacy. :o lol can't wait for your next chapter!
6/2/2008 c1 43Love.Is.Free