for Save Me

5/23/2011 c20 Elair
ooooh, so good! I read it all in like... 2 sittings! Hope you continue the sequel!
2/2/2009 c20 2MyDesperateEndeavor
yay! its two freakin hours later and i finally finished it! now i have to read marry me...oh god
2/2/2009 c8 MyDesperateEndeavor
I'm reading this and so far I like it. . . but im mad at you because now I have to finish it really quickly and read the sequel! blah
10/24/2008 c20 5Whisper Rayne
That was just plain awsome! very original, especially the colors thing instead of time. I also liked the whole Pion, Fremik thing
9/30/2008 c20 1hurricanelucy
Holy fricken crap, yo.

I just want you to know that this was the best thing I've read in a while... I actually sat down at the computer and started reading it like 2 hours ago, and couldn't even make myself stop until I got to the end..

This was awesome.

8/16/2008 c16 x.brokenTears.x
aww =[

I hope Nugen and Violet will be ok
8/6/2008 c1 AMM3485
Awesome story, I loved it. Great job!
8/3/2008 c15 x.brokenTears.x
Aww once again poor Violet. haha.

Dimitri shouldn't say anything to her at all, he doesn't have to be mean.
8/3/2008 c20 11ShyTan'ith
Wow what a fantastic story, it's amazing thank you for sharing it with the world.
8/3/2008 c20 Peachez-Baby
A beautiful story in all. A sequel will be much loved of course. Lovely ending it tied everything up and still left it very open. A million questions still... Mostly about what happens to the school and the Murdens. I'm sure that'll make it into your sequel though. I'll be waiting... somewhat patiently for it to come. Until then keep writing!
8/3/2008 c19 Peachez-Baby
Hm... kind of a disturbing dream so sorta normal for her but beautiful in its' own way as well. Lovely bit of penmanship here. Very well written. Keep writing!
8/3/2008 c18 Peachez-Baby
Hah! Take that! People really shouldn't mess with other people's lives like that and I believe Pillonia just came to that conclusion! Hopefully she learns a thing or two. Hehe, "You gotz sum s'plainin to do Lucy" sorry... I had to say that. Keep writing!
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »