for Save Me

7/24/2008 c6 x.brokenTears.x
I've never read a story like this. I like it! :]
7/22/2008 c17 darkgurl92
good thing the dad is dead..

update soon..
7/22/2008 c17 brokencrystal7
this has to be my favorite chapter in this whole story. even though it was violent i loved it. i am so happy that dimitri's father is now dead and that violet was the one that killed him. i loved that part. i cant wait to know what happens next and what that girl...whats her name... oh yeah! Pillonia is going to do now that the headmaster is dead and cant help her anymore. oh and i forgot to thank you for the dimitri plushi. hahaha ^-^
7/22/2008 c16 brokencrystal7
wow that was a very violent chapter. i feel sorry for nugen and all the beatings he got. i dont think that i would survive being hit like that. well i cant wait to read the next chapter so i'm going to read it right now! bye!
7/22/2008 c15 brokencrystal7
hey again! i am finally back from arizona and i have a lot of reading to do. its sad how dimitri is acting toward violet but i know that he is only doing that so he could protect her. i actually started to cry just a little bit in the end when dimitri was talking to glaise about violet. i cant wait to read the other chapters so be in a look out for more reviews from me ^-^
7/20/2008 c17 Tiara
YAYY! he's dead please put more soon and hopefully u have a sequel this is so good
7/20/2008 c17 koerle
I just read the entire story, and I really enjoyed myself! You really created another world.

I'ts great to so the two playboys/badboys of the school reform, and be nicer.

I hope Dimitri is going to be all right, and that they are going to be okay after this attack on his father.
7/19/2008 c17 mystic.fox
Oh wow, that was amazing! I don't even know what to say.
7/19/2008 c4 x.brokenTears.x
poor Violet, everybody likes Aora:[
7/19/2008 c3 x.brokenTears.x
I bet it's Violet's diary that Glaise found..
7/19/2008 c2 x.brokenTears.x
I think I'm gonna like this story:]
7/19/2008 c1 x.brokenTears.x
aww that was sad..but I'm curious as to where she's at and why she has eleven roomates. Is she in a foster home?
7/19/2008 c16 BrownSugar15
I love your story and can't wait for the next chapter.
7/18/2008 c16 Tiara

PLEASE!
7/17/2008 c15 16Plej
Holly hell this is an awesome story. I have been reading it all afternoon. Absolutely wonderful. Love how you came up with these ideas, like the color for time, planet and the names for everyone. Really creative and a fun read, well not always fun, some parts were dark, but that is totally fine. Anyways, just great. Update soon, and util then, ja ne!
69 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »