for dress silence not upon my skin

11/11/2008 c1 38Thoth Tarot
i found the poem to be heavy and decadent and formal in a good way. its like someone playing the funeral march on a gigantic organ in a gothic church. however the way the words are arranged and the old style meant that the poem didn't flow as easily for me. but once i got used to the way it is written it came easier. beautiful poem but a little complicated to read.
11/4/2008 c1 5The evil procrastinator
not bad.
11/4/2008 c1 9Air Rey
Great poem! The words are deep in meaning and interpretation. This is a great exposition of the emo culture. This poem is really amazing. It's deep, consuming, and greatly moving. But, I hope you could add more concreteness to some details. Srill, good job!
10/9/2008 c1 12J.A. Swartz
Congrats - you're the first poet I've read on Fiction Press who has completely floored me. This is an absolutely exquisite poem that talks about the bonds that develop when lovers make the love that they feel for each other. I enjoyed your choice of words that gave it that old 19th century sonnet-type style. You're a writer I'll keep my eye on; you're definitely headed for bigger and better things.