for Heart Lotion SPF 20

1/27/2013 c25 Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf
Wait... WHAT WHAT WHAT?
NOOO... How could you do this? She can't... just die?
She better not die... or else...
1/27/2013 c25 Intangible Muse
In reply to your review reply: Considering how much time I just spent looking through your formspring question and answers, not creepy at all. I embrace creepyness, haha.

There were so many things revealed in this chapter! Yay!
This makes me so sad. If Honey leaves, Adam spends his life watching over her (possibly with someone else because she won't remember him). If that's not tragic, I don't know what is. If she is changed, she'll probably have to die anyway :( If Honey lives, Adam dies. I think unhappy ending can be very impactful and beautiful and all that, but I want a happy ending. Unabashedly selfishly. But I don't think I'll chase you with a pitchfork if they don't end up together. I do want to mention that happy endings aren't always over-rated! Maybe there is a way that if someone else dies/sacrifies neither has to die? If that happens though, that will be tragic too, though.
I think, in this chapter, you can really sense the love Adam has for Honey and vice-versa. They're being very self-sacrificial. I think Adam's plan probably won't work. It's a bit...idealistic.

I'm surprised Jesse isn't angry at Eve...Eve seems a lot more human in this part too. I'm not sure why she's hesitating about Honey though. Hmmm...
And Jesse is back! Yay! I missed him a lot. I miss him being flirty and funny, but I like seeing that he has a serious facet too. I think my favourite line (if I HAD to choose) was by him: "'You and I, Eve, we are sinners...The worst punishment will always be to not be punished at all.'" Don't understand why Jesse is a sinner though. He hasn't done anything really bad...
I'm super impressed by Jesse though. He's being very supportive of Eve, but not yielding to her. I want to give him a hug (besides the fact that he's undeniably good-looking and makes rainbows for sad people). I think a Jesse hug would be a very nice hug :)
Time of death is 3:15? Is this important? Should I start looking up things? Does this have anything to do with Genesis 3:15? Am I being too paranoid? :P

Now that we see a vulnerable Eve, I hope more will be revealed about Gabe. What is his role besides being the seer? You keep saying he's your favourite character/character you're most pleased with. Currently, I can't see why, but I guess he'll play a really big role in the future? Is he Snape-like (in the way that he knows what others don't and will do difficult things in order to save others)?

I'm glad you updated and the next chapter is on its way to be edited! :)
1/27/2013 c25 4Madame Jenn
So, I generally try to give constructive, or at least coherent, reviews, but...

LJKD;AKJFO;ASIUFOEIHKN;IAUWE9R OIFNJLMKDFMJ;AONMLLDFKA/ ERMAGAWDDD.
1/27/2013 c25 Be-U-tiful
No no no no no! Why must you do this? I cried during this chapter I couldn't help it :'( please update soon!
1/27/2013 c25 Guest
This made me cry. Smh geesh this whole story just made me cry. Upload asap.
-Fp... ChillBro
1/27/2013 c25 1matchutea
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGGGG.
THE TENSION JUST ROSE LIKE 110%! OH LORDY, PLEASE LET GABE'S VISION BE FALSE FOR ONCE.
That was soo sweeet, Adam willing to do anything for Honey, and Honey willing to do anything for Adam.
Such a beautiful, yet heartbreaking scene. ]:
I SWEAR, JESSE WAS A SWEETHEART TO COMFORT EVELYN, BUT.
I wish he had gone to find Honey or something to check if she was doing alright.
I know that Evelyn needed someone to help her, but I think Honey needs all of the support she can get.
Evelyn really is crazy, but, I would be too if I was in her position.
Anyway, on to Adam and Honey. I really hope that Honey won't forget Adam, because even if she had spent her most painful days with Adam, she spent the most wonderful days with him too.
OH HOW YOU SLAY ME, YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE. LOOL.
Anyway, such an amazing chapter as always, I am amazed how you managed to woe me. You author, you. [;
Anyway, I WILL BE WAITING IN A CORNER, COUNTING EACH AND EVERY DAY, UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER COMES OUT.
MUCH LOVE XOXO [:
1/27/2013 c25 Karen
Oww. Ow. Do you hear that? That's the sound of my heart breaking. You're so cruel, Vena.. :(

I love the complexity of the situation you've laid out- if Gabe's vision doesn't come true, then Honey and Adam can be together forever... but Adam will never be free. Agh. You're killing me.
1/27/2013 c25 Mikariangel
That. Was. So. Suspenseful. omg. I know this is a bad question, but will there be a happy ending? It looks so bleak.
Your writing and story is amazing. No matter how much I want Adam and Honey to have a happy ending, I'm glad that Honey didnt take that promise for eternity so quickly. And I cant manage to hate evelyn because she's just trying to protect him in the only way she knows. And omg... jesse. I dont know how he turned out so selfless :(.
thanks for always updating and always writing :)
1/27/2013 c25 AeroDolly
Oh and also please don't kill Adam. PLEASE DON'T.
1/27/2013 c25 AeroDolly
This story truly breaks my heart, really. I don't even know what to say...I mean, I feel like..I understand where they're coming from, each and every one of them and I feel like they deserve to get their happy ending. So, I don't think any of them are to be blamed. Am I wrong in feeling this way?

I'm so sad right now, it's like I can feel their pain haha. All I wanna do is just to give each of them a bigggg hug. Look what your characters have done to me! Well, it just goes to show how good of a writer you are!
1/27/2013 c25 3StaNdUPtomE
I am thinking less and less about my happy ever after occurring for these guys. Still curious with what is going on with Eve almost as if she is 'dying'. Or her powers leaving her. Inking about this on a religious aspect eve is the first sinner, so now we are waiting for Adams sin. Though instead of Adams sin being a replica of eves against god, perhaps it will be a sin against his own creator, Eve. Just a theory I can't think of the sin. And I know Gabe predicts the future, but it's not set in stone. Unpredicted forces can enter, or incomplete visions. However when theyntrybso desperately to change the future, I don't know if that changes it at all.
1/27/2013 c25 Rose5936
This chapter is amazing! and I cant believe Jesse knew all along that Eve had killed Lou..my face was literally :O Please please please update soon! Thank you Vena Cava AND Jules!
1/27/2013 c25 atlalok33
No, please don't make this a tragedy. Don't make this into a sad ending. I HATE sad endings, and this amazing story deserves a happy ending. I was so happy when you updated! This is literally on the top of my list and it's such a unique story, but pleasssee make it into a happy ending! Haha, I love how much effort you put into this story. Please update soon! Pleasse! Thank you! By the way, I LOVE JESSE.
1/27/2013 c25 1leavesfallingup
A very intense chapter. I hope that you've been taking the time to copyright this as you go. It could definitely be published... with a little polishing.

It has been so long that I feel like I need to read the whole story through three times before I can understand the complex and convoluted patterns of love and betrayal involved.

This chapter has served well to establish severe tension in preparation for the final acts of the story. Good job. Write more soon?
1/27/2013 c12 Guest