for Ugly

12/11/2011 c1 2Dreams-of-Fairies
Complete and utter awesomesauce
1/25/2010 c1 2every when
Really cute. Even though the guy seems like a jerk, I found him cute as well.

I can't even think of something that needs critiquing. Thank you for this story.

By the by, you once reviewed on one of my stories, but it was so long ago, I doubt you remember. In fact, I wouldn't except I was just looking through my old submissions.

I don't know if I've thanked you for that. So thanks, about a year or two later.
8/2/2008 c1 6concerto49
"all I could see was a mass of bushy black hair all piled up in an untidy bun atop of a very round, egg-shaped head." - this mouth-full description was way cool. I like the way it came out. It was funny and I like the way you've approached it. Surely made it light. Hm, the ending was a bit abrupt though. Interesting way to end. It might have been better if you started with a catchy quote, I mean not that your beginning was bad. The descriptions added to the humor and you did manage to convey the ugly theme. Cool.
7/27/2008 c1 15heart shaped box x3
I loved all the description in this story, it really painted the whole thing especially well. I just feel that it should have been a tad longer, but that is just me. It was very well written and neatly organized.

It was a pleasure to read. =]

-Drea {heart shaped box}
7/27/2008 c1 2Selarose
Hahaha. That was so cute!

I loved the way the narrator described her. Especially the "puke-colored monstrosities" that were "skinny, unshaven," and chickeny. Lol. And the Munchkin comment was hilarious as well. Really good descriptions.

My only complaint is that we don't know whether the narrator is guy or girl, nor how old these people are. O.o

But other than that, I thought it was great; it's really well-written, and the ending makes it all the better. I didn't expect that! I'm glad the new girl was able to respond that way.

Stop by the Roadhouse anytime!
7/23/2008 c1 123456DoesNotExist
Review Game!

Agh, Problem Loading Page is definitely ugly, but now that I've finally gotten to the page...

Aw, that was so cute! I loved the ending, I didn't expect it at all!

Your description is nice, I could really picture the room full of whispers.

I can't really find anything I didn't like about it. It was adorable!

~Me
7/19/2008 c1 15Lorki
Very good description of the girl, and I liked that it was obviously biased by the narrator. I couldn't find any mistakes really and I loved the ending was very funny, you did a great job leading up to it.

-Lorki (from the review marathon!)
6/24/2008 c1 9MagicWords
it was cute. you have good description and funny humor. good job!
6/18/2008 c1 1Jess Megan
That was really well written. I remember when I used to act like that! I'm glad she noticed something ugly about the narrator. Anyway, good job!
6/17/2008 c1 Ersa Crayold
Review Game:

Oh my that was absolutely adorable.

Good Part: I love the mood the story set. I don't know if this was where you were going but I felt a sympathetic feeling towards the girl.

Good Part: The last line! I loved it! At first I thought the story was going to end up being a sad story just by the way everyone was making fun of her but I was really taken by surprise at the last line.

Good work!
6/17/2008 c1 47Katenheimer
BAHAHAHAHA! "Your ears are big!" I was definitely not expecting THAT! This was great...with a little bit of a "head fake" at the end...very nice. Very insightful with some humor. Well done. And the descriptions are very nice, just would have liked to see a bit more details about her appearance. :)
6/15/2008 c1 15Zonne
I like the humor in this. I especially enjoyed the munchkin comment. Made me laugh out loud.

I like the twist at the end too. It was a great way to end, especially with all the other kids getting interested in the scuffle.

I thought your descriptions were excellent. The squashed up nose, etc. They painted a very vivid picture.

The Review Marathon