for Kidnapped

6/17/2009 c1 9The Evanangel
OMG! Can you write another chapter pretty please? 'Cause THIS is the type of story I've been looking for, for ages!
1/6/2009 c1 5Sakiinyourdreams
Whoa! What a creep! I'm really interested to see where this goes and what Ethan really wants from her. Keep up the good work :-D
8/11/2008 c1 27Edensong
Thanks for the review! :)

Ooh, that was eerie. I like that, although Ethan was the "villain", you still made him a character readers could sympathize with - not easy to do in a short story! You developed his character very well.
7/29/2008 c1 4HellzDragon666
OMG! That was the craziest turn of events! I loved it! Ethan is pretty creepy, but you can't help but feel for him. The best part was the end where he carved his name into her wrist. I so didn't see that coming. But it was pretty clever. Thanks for sending me a review. I'll try to write some more, but I hope you do too. Awesome!
7/24/2008 c1 18GRAYTEXT
I really liked the opening to this story. I thought it was leading somewhere entirely different, into some reflectional piece, but I was pleasantly surprised.

You've set the scene for an interesting kidnapping. I noticed one mistake, however. "Ethan grabbed my left arm, and finished etching what he began." The my should probably be her.

Other than that, the story is well written, and I look forward to reading more.
7/5/2008 c1 9Galinda-girl
Oh! I love stories like this, where the poor misunderstood guy winds up falling for the wrong girl. I recently wrote a story like this, and when I post it, will you read it? I think we have similar writing styles.

I adore tragedies, and most of all, all things dark and twisted. Btw I am not emo in the least bit just love the genre xD
6/23/2008 c1 4Cora Zabini
Heya,

Oh, oh...please update soon. I like the first chapter...I want more, more. I tell you! Ok, ok, calm down haha. Update soon please.

Cora x
6/16/2008 c1 3XThexDeviotX
I'm impressed! I haven't read something this good in ages...I hope you continue to update!