for Iska

8/3/2008 c11 Pundit
Ramyar has such low self-esteem. Still, it's sort of endearing, I suppose. It seems like Ramyar might be trying to sabatoge his relationship with Iska though now. Maybe end it himself before Iska has a chance to. Love the chapter, thanks for the update!
7/26/2008 c1 3BabyKeepItSurreal
I'm very excited about all of the cultural/religious/political aspects you're including with your newer stories. You're stories are always so real!

I'm liking Iska a lot. But I know things are going to change drastically when the twins come...that was certainly a surprise haha.

I was also wondering about Ezra...he hasn't popped up again since Better For Ezra. I'm sure he's still there somewhere, hopefully he's still friends with Mike...
7/26/2008 c10 Pundit
Aww. I feel so bad for Iska. "...if my own parents don't like me, why would yours?" So sad :( I wonder how things will go down when the babies come? Thanks for the update!
7/26/2008 c10 dafne22
Fabulous chapter. I am glad boys were finally able to openly talk to each other about their problems and insecurities. Their relationship looks really well now, so I am fearfully waiting for some problems to come their way. But I hope in the end evrything works out and they are in it for a long time :-) I really like Iska. His character is close to me. He is insecure (but I think it is mainly because of his parents), but at the same time he is practical, nice and loyal. On the other hand I tkink that Ramyar isn´t aware of how much work the kids can be.I can understand his aprehensions about having a girl, but he should realize having kids - two small kids, regardless of their gender, at the same time - can be really time consuming and he can´t be perfect in evrything.

I like your style of writing and I really didn´t see many mistakes. But english isn´t my native language, so I can´t probably be a good judge. Good luck with next chapter!
7/24/2008 c10 green
I like Ramyar's parents. Maybe it's because of Iska's parents' comparison, but mostly I like them because they are good parents. Ramyar's insecurities worry me. So far he is not the jealous partner, maybe he will become jealous; he has realised that his partner can get someone better than him. The daughter was a surprise, that I had not expected. But twists need to be added to stories.

I am wondering if Iska is going to be fat again, people who used to be fat for a long time usually stay fat.

Oh and there were a bunch of grammatical mistakes that even my blind eyes caught.
7/24/2008 c10 10afk
Hahaha, you always screw teh first meeting! hahahaha!

I really liked this chap, was a nice one. They are so cute together!
7/24/2008 c10 2Mademoiselle Rouge
I keep on saying the same thing, but i love this story ! it's always sweet but never mushy and it feels so, so real.

it's pretty sad how i'm always waiting desperately for your updates ;)
7/20/2008 c9 10afk
now i do find mohammed ery lunt, but he does have a point, i really think he cares about iska and ramyar. Although i get pissed every time he gets to teh scars part...

And you have to cheer poor iska up!

Nice chap, till teh next one!
7/20/2008 c9 Feel The Waltz
Aw Ramyar's so nice & sweet. But that Mohammed, jesus christ he needs some lesons in tact. Loved the chapter as always :) So do you manage to make writing to seemingly effortless?
7/19/2008 c9 green
I think Iska might be making a big deal of meeting the parents. He doesn't have a family right now, he should be making efforts to get a family right now.

If any of your readers want to strangle Mohammad, I assure you that would be completely natural. Mahir is so comical; I pity him. Should I start hoping for Brett and Michael? Too late, I already am. But Michael is disgusting me right now. He is in an affair with a married man who's with him because Michael is a blond.

From reading "Brett and Michael", and their other stories, that Michael can be kind of needy. Doesn't he want Brett right about now?
7/19/2008 c9 1Bedlam Chaos
I don't really know what to say. I like this story and I like the characters but it's the narration, typically yours,that I love the most. Can't say more :) but you're good.
7/19/2008 c9 2Pundit
I really want to smack Mohammed. Any time he opens his mouth it's like verbal diarrhea and he's always so smug about it too. Why do these people put up with him? I would think the cause of Iska's depression would be obvious. He just lost his family which was essentially his entire life/source of human interaction. Anyway, I figure if anyone will nail the cause of it correctly, it'll be Brett. He's insightful like that :) Incidentally, I'm hoping the one to finally smack Mohommed is him. Just one really good whack. Ka-POW! And cause he's Brett he'd totally get away with it too.
7/10/2008 c8 Midnights Scream
I really like this story. you're a very realistic in you writing and it's refreshing and depressing all at the same time. :) great job though and I shall be looking for more.
7/9/2008 c8 green
I suppose you just can't be prepared for the times when you have oral diarrhea. But Iska should have known he needed to be ready for something like this. Good of Samir and his parents. Iska made a good decision in not moving in with Ramyar. Would have inconvenienced him, and they simply don't have the relationship or history with each other that can survive living together so soon. But it was pretty pathetic of Iska's parents to kick him out without even plates!

What happened to Iska's money? He is an administrative nurse and is 25. Must have been working for at least 3 yrs. He lives at home and as far as I know has little social life and has very little financial responsibility at home and a crappy car and a small amount of educational debts, if any. What did he do with the money? If you just overlooked that, it is a serious mistake.
7/9/2008 c8 1LilwenKeitha
I just hate iska's family. But keep up the awesome story!
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »