for Iska

6/24/2008 c4 10afk
i think it's pretty hard to work in a hospital. So what's up with Rymar? very interesting. i forgot his looks. but well ! don matter!
6/24/2008 c4 3May47
Another interesting chapter. It was nice to get a glimpse of Iska's work-life. Though, it's horribly depressing. Not the point! The point is, Iska needs to get over his insecurities and go with Ramyar...or whatever your brain happens to think of. Who is to know? 'Tis your mind and your characters. The point is I love this story, I love you, and I cannot wait for the next chapter. Yayz.
6/24/2008 c4 green
I love character like Alfred in movies, they are the sort that everybody likes to dislike but can't and end up loving them in the end. THEY most definitely are the ones who go quietly. Ramyar and Iska, both have enough problems with themselves they that might be able to accept the other. They are cute together. And look at Mahir the Matchmaker!
6/24/2008 c4 Feel The Waltz
I'd hate to see someone die :( Fantastic writing as always :)
6/24/2008 c4 bambi
what a way to go. For such an old crotchety guy I would have expected a lot more kicking and screaming instead of slipping away silently.
6/24/2008 c4 dafne22
This story is perfect - as usual. Your knack for writing astound me :-) I really like your characters. They are not perfect, they have issues but I appreciate them much more this way. I am glad Brett is all right (he is still my favourite and I wish him happiness :-)). And I am looking forward what Iska is up to. So thank you for new story.
6/24/2008 c4 Kasee Lara
Well, fuck. Sums that up pretty nicely.

Great to see you writing again. :D You know, despite all I know about Will, I still can't help but see him as this perfect kid who just makes some bad choices. But somehow, it doesn't seem like it's his fault. Didn't realise how slutty he was. :P But I love him, regardless. Also, he's bad in bed? Did not see that coming. (Or not coming?)

Aww poor Brett. I quite like Ben...despite his faults. I hope something goes right for him. That's two life partners he's lost now. I love how most of your stories are connected.
6/23/2008 c3 2Mademoiselle Rouge
You write so, so much and update so, so fast. I love it :):)

Still incredibly depressed that Brett and Mike aren't together anymore but I love that Brett & Will are in this story. And of course, I really like Iska.

Awesome story, as usual, and as real and well written as usual ;)
6/22/2008 c3 3nonaccount
I'm glad Iska is meeting some "nice fags." :)
6/21/2008 c3 Feel The Waltz
Ahh so isn't Will "The One"? Keeping us on our toesi see :P & i loved that last line! 'We forgot where we were up to and had to deal again.' My brothers do EXACTLY that! Anyway, thanks for updating speedily :D
6/21/2008 c3 1Bedlam Chaos
Jeez. It's nice to see Brett like that. 'Love him... 'Cause he and Damon were the first english-speaking characters of fictionpress I met and I'm gonna remember them forever ;) . Nice to see how's going through life. ^^
6/21/2008 c3 green
Eww Will! Love the last line and Ramyar. The Mohammad in this story is not the same as the last story who hit on Will, is he? I liked Waqif but he is too innocent for Australians, don't do anthing to him please.
6/21/2008 c3 2Pundit
I loved that last line. "We forgot where we were up to and had to deal again." Priceless. I'm sorta hoping for some Will/Wafiq action (or some Iska/Wafiq action... I like Wafiq. What can I say?) either way, can't wait to see what happens next. I like how your sequels can stand alone but still give the reader insight into the lives of previous MCs. Now, I can't say that I remember how ALL of the romances played out (sorry) but, because I'm a sap, I'm hoping that one couple will stay in it for the long haul (without anyone dieing prematurely). Everyone breaks up eventually :( One couple? please?
6/21/2008 c3 10afk
haha so will not the right guy? :P well i'm now very intrigued to know who will end up with iska!
6/20/2008 c3 3May47
WOOT! Another chapter I got to read. Again fabulous...though I still think Will is a bit slutty. Oh well, the point is Iska is interesting. I like his character and would love to see if he couples up with anyone. Keep on writing and I'll love you forever. Though I'm not sure you'll care uch, bt it's the thought, no?
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »