for Iska

6/20/2008 c2 3nonaccount
So Iska and maybe Will, huh?

Are we going to find out about Brett and Mahir in this story too?
6/19/2008 c2 3May47
I'm already liking this story. Iska is a pretty interesting fellow, since he's insecure, but has good qualities to him. Though, I dunno if it's just me being mean...but Will is a bit of a slut. Only a little. Or I could just be in a mean mood. Anyway, keep up the good work, even though that phrase sounds so disgusting. I love your work...I hope you continue because I love reading what you have to write. ^^ Woot.
6/19/2008 c2 Feel The Waltz
Yay! Wills back! ^_^ Jaysus i love your stories, and this one looks set to be a goodun :)
6/19/2008 c2 1Magdalena Bruhaha
I was a little sad because I thought you were doing a story that didn't revolve around your central characters (it's nice to have them around, at least a little bit), but here's Will, to the rescue...Maybe?
6/19/2008 c2 green
Brett! and Will! I have no desire to see Ben again though. They don't seem too damaged or devastated. Iska and Will dating? I wonder how that will play out. They would probably never get out of a dark room. But I am probably wrong.
6/19/2008 c2 1Bedlam Chaos
Will is back. Yeapie ! And I like Iska even if the poor guy is self-conscious to the core.
6/19/2008 c2 stardance
I was wondering when our old friends would show up.
6/19/2008 c2 3bambi4real
OH GOSH, Will not again! LOL
6/19/2008 c2 10afk
i knew it i knew it! i LOVE IT I LOVE IT hahahaha! how fun story clash! who!want to see more updates when they come! XD
6/16/2008 c1 3nonaccount
Lucky me, lucky us, lucky readers! ANOTHER princess max story!

I love the two opening sentences in this story and can't wait for more.
6/16/2008 c1 10afk
i'm interested to see how you develop this stroy ^^ nice reading from you again!
6/15/2008 c1 green
I love you, I love you, I love you. I can never say enough of that to you and I can never have enough of you. I thought I left my email in the last review, , but here it is. Have you actually ever been to the Middle East, or do you study a lot? With Turkey and Emirates you had quite a bit of knowledge that I (who has several relatives working for oil in that blessed bloody region) do not have. This story exhibits that too. Quite exotic. And again this Iska, I do have to complement your sense of naming, is quite the pathetic person (loser) also. I feel sorry for him, but I also laugh at him.
6/15/2008 c1 redredredred
unbelievable writing, like always

thank you!
6/15/2008 c1 1Bedlam Chaos
'Can't say what I expect from Iska from this first view on his life. I suppose it's time for him to have changes in his life... 'Cause if he's working, gay in the closet and living with his parents, that's a bit contradictory, hu... So I wonder what's going to happen.

Thanks for this new story :D
104 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7