for Someone Better

11/11/2012 c1 6Rosalinda Pink
It's definitely an ineresting POV, though I think your character has a bit more depth than the average 'competition'. Great piece though
9/27/2012 c1 Ivana
I never really thought about it like that, I really liked your story, I just wish there was a happy ending for her. :(
6/27/2010 c1 4SarahBugz1
This is an awesome little story. =)
4/22/2009 c1 6sibeckian
brilliant.

and, you know, i've always wondered.

what's behind that makeup mask?
4/3/2009 c1 like-diamonds
this was different, and nice. a good way to show off a bit of originality. keep it up.
6/16/2008 c1 MadelineBemel
This is very, very nicely written. I like how you've shown the usually unseen other side to the story.

VM
6/16/2008 c1 xLittleBlackConverse
This is really different. I think this is the first story I've read on this site where the story is told from the slutty girl's perspective. It was really good, and even though I expected it to have a happy ending I prefer your ending much more =]
6/15/2008 c1 6Rogue-writer-16
Awesomeness. I have fallen into the evil slutty girl trap in my stories but it has made me wonder why she's seen as so bad. I mean, she's just a person.

Great story, it gets the poor girl across very well and made me feel sorry for her instead of the a-typical 'heroin'. Well done

RW
6/15/2008 c1 3ice-cream-soda
That's really nice, seeing things from another perspective. This is a great story.