for More Than Just A Game

8/20/2009 c25 pbgurl
Wow, Bryce was atually civil!

Andrew and Ellie kiss was excellent as always!

oh and I really hope you have Luke and all them win, please, please, please... :)

Liz :D
8/20/2009 c25 3Knowledge is Power
goog chapter
8/20/2009 c25 REader
THis bryce guy can just go die!

I hate him for whatever he did. i wish ellie hated him!
8/20/2009 c25 1Jevanminx
Oh Bryce and Ellie getting along that was quite sweet.

JM
8/20/2009 c25 4LaMeO1
this was a good chapter

glad to see that ellie is trying to put the stuff with her father behind her and move forward

update soon

=D
8/20/2009 c25 1A. Watts
Sweet chapter! Can't wait to read more!
8/20/2009 c25 1September Sapphire
And if Andrew sees this little exchange he's gonna shit a brick! update soon! i wanna see what happens next!
8/6/2009 c24 18ManiacalByMoonlight
hahaHA! I LOVE this chapter! Aww, it's so sweet... the best part is the end of the chapter, where everyone gathers together for some fun... Absolute, pure awesome :] I'll wait eagerly for the next chapter!
8/3/2009 c24 3Knowledge is Power
THIS IS A GOOD STORY
8/3/2009 c24 peacelovesun
I'm glad that she finally told off her dad. I hope that she rediscovers her love for the game and she learns not to care about what her dad thinks cause he's an asshole
8/3/2009 c24 pbgurl
aw, I liked this chapter. That last part with ellie and Andrew playing eacother was great. And of course I squealed like a silly fangirl when Andrew told her that he wouldn't have met her if it weren't for soccer!

Update again son!

-Liz :D
8/3/2009 c24 2fieldhockeyluver25
this story is great! i love how you have the pov changing back and forth each chapter. It makes reading this so much more fun! i can't wait to read the next chapter!
8/3/2009 c24 Smartass Joker
Mad good! Update asap!

PEace,

Joker
8/3/2009 c24 1Jevanminx
Aw, just so cute between them.

JM