for More Than Just A Game

8/3/2009 c24 1A. Watts
Wow, great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one!
8/2/2009 c24 4LaMeO1
this chapter wass really cute

and showed andy and ellie really opening up to each other i liked it

update soon

=D
7/27/2009 c23 nevershoutnever
-tummy tingles for andrew-

HE"S SP DAMN SEXY

GOSH I LOVE HIM !
7/22/2009 c23 4Paige Cruz
I've only read this recently, but I've already come to the conclusion that this is an awesome story. Your characters are so appealing, and everything fits into place. And besides, I'm a sucker for romance. XD

Really, though. A great read from start to finish. Hope to read the next chapter soon! :)
7/21/2009 c23 1NaughtyKagome
Fathers can be so harsh sometimes..Poor Ellie. But that was sweet at the end!
7/21/2009 c23 18ManiacalByMoonlight
Aw... Amazing chapter..

Great for Ellie to stand up to her dad but... horrible for her dad to be so... ignorant..

The feelings conveyed in this chapter are awesome... Yay for Andrew.. ^^ The way you ended this chapter is just perfect. I can't wait for the next update!
7/20/2009 c23 aflores90
Aw. This chapter was so cute at the end :). I love Andrew...he's such a good guy. I want one. Ha.
7/20/2009 c23 1Jevanminx
Aw, poor Ellie, even after standing up to her father. Well done Andrew though, that is the best thing he could have said.

JM
7/20/2009 c23 3VampiressAJ
I absolutly love this story. Andrew seems awesome. To bad he doesnt exists in real life for me. lol update soon. im adding u to my alerts and such:)
7/19/2009 c23 pbgurl
:0 wow her father is acting like an A**. And Andrew is so sweet! Gotta love him! great update!

-Liz :D
7/19/2009 c23 4slee5133
aww good on her. i'm glad she finally stood up to her dad.
7/11/2009 c22 18ManiacalByMoonlight
Aha. Very cool... xp Luke's reaction to the situation is very amusing. I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/9/2009 c22 1Jevanminx
Aw, those two are just too cute. Bryce really has a stick up his arse doesn't he.

JM
7/9/2009 c22 1NaughtyKagome
I like how Bryce is such an ass lol. Annyway, go Andrew and Ellie! Yay! I can't wait to see what happens for the next month of them playing together. That's going to be interesting. Updaate soon!
7/8/2009 c22 1September Sapphire
Aww i love soccer stories! Ellie and Andrew are adorable! update soon :)
196 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »