for The Passenger

5/31/2009 c1 9Narq
Reading your poems is like going on a journey of life. And reading poetry or short stories are supposed to be like that. So good job to you! "As the old men talk of glories past and the children fall asleep at last/In mothers' arms, some journeys never end." Was a particularly moving scene to me. You have a great talent in poetry!

Narq.
3/20/2009 c1 13Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu
Wow. Good portrayal of life here. I really like the wordings used here in a sense that you're actually comparing life with a train journey. It's pretty insightful this way since the way you did it can let the reader relate to it as well. I'm not too sure about it, but I do have this impression that you've got a certain grip on the knowledge of living in order to do this one. ;) Anyway sorry for not reviewing earlier. Got a bit trapped by reviewing demands mostly due to returning favors. :S Anyway new chapter of A Ranger's Tale is up. Hope to see your review for it soon! ^^ Bye! :)
2/6/2009 c1 2Vance Vestiaum
"Or life again and keep it if you could." - That lost me.

Wow, I definitely saw the emotion behind this poem, and it's written very well. Second person? Unique!

Nice(=