for Lover's ecstasy

5/19/2006 c1 4Shirley Gigi
Oh My Gosh. Your story shocked me to the core. Wow.
2/21/2004 c1 Sanitynaught
lol, damn y u gotta tell them about my life, i survived i had a vest, lol nice story
9/3/2001 c1 Cordelia
damn, that was incredible. simply amazing. you have true talent.
9/3/2001 c1 13QueenOfHearts035
OMG. that was one of the most powerfullest thingZ i have ever read in my life. i'm left breathless as i'm sure the man in the story was left b/c his death. you make other writter feel insignifiacnt after reading that peice of art. it was truly magnificent!
6/13/2001 c1 NNFM
Woah, I loved it. I love anything romantic yet dark. You are the best
4/30/2001 c1 Hermigiggles
0.0 freaky! But it wuz a good story!
4/28/2001 c1 243Bloodlust
this is a shocking a very good story, 9\10, Goodtimes
4/26/2001 c1 10Chaotic Serenity
Whoa...Now that's talent. I could never write something that emotionally strenuous and explicit such as this. Well, I could, but it wouldn't be anywhere as close. You have an amazing talent, Evil-chan, and you're ability to create a position where you're symapthy somehow falls upon the killer is a mark of a true master of the literary craft. (You know..."Of Mice and Men" was banned in some schools for causing the exact same effect; you feel bad for George, not Lenny. :-P) Excellent story, yet another one for my favorites. Oh, and btw, that outside narrator makes the story even more chilling yet intriguing.
4/17/2001 c1 8SweetEvil
I'm not sure what to say about this. It seems incomplete and a bit rushed. Just so you're aware for your next story, each person's speech should be on a separate line.
4/15/2001 c1 3Mel Granger
Holy crow! How did you make this stuff up! Who knew a man could be that obsessed with somebody! Great fic.
4/15/2001 c1 8amazontraveler
Very interesting...but good.
4/14/2001 c1 TrunksPunkPixy
That was so good! Oh WoW! Incredible what some people do for love huh? I wish someone would love me that much ! Well erm.. Not exactly that much ... well you know what I mean! Very , very disturbing I love it!

Please write more!

P.s. I love your profile!