for Dusk and Daylight

11/20/2017 c1 Guest
This was so cuuuute! The last part was pretty funny lmao
4/23/2016 c1 ajashire1
Lol! This was great. I loved this little story.

I really love the three way relationship because I always thought that if people are going to have multiple relationships, they should at least love everyone involved.

Great read ;)
5/24/2013 c1 4R. Ficst
hee hee hee this is fantastic!
2/28/2013 c1 Guest
: )
1/9/2013 c1 6Veneya
lool...normally am not into threesome - but i really enjoyed this
10/29/2012 c1 Bloody tee
This story was soo good! You should really think of making a story/chapter series of their adventures
7/20/2012 c1 2NormaJean Beausoleil
really cute one-shot. bravo!
6/29/2011 c1 4OnceUponAFeudalFairytale
Very Cute!David is absolutely adorable and I really liked the emotion felt through the characters.
6/4/2011 c1 Random
It was very interesting but I couldn't help but hope it had more to it. There are plenty of things you can continue with. The vamps meeting allysia, all three going out in public, meeting work mates, them getting david to model for him. Things like that.
5/5/2011 c1 anonandanon
Beral and Alaster are awesome, and David is awesome-er; together, they are a trifecta of awesome-ness =)
4/19/2011 c1 2Madame Penguin
I like how you use Nick as a comic relief in this with the biscotti and the very last line. Made the story all the more memorable considering you made me laugh and VERY interested in the story itself at the same time. I actually had fun reading this rather than straight out smut or reading some emo crap. I think with the stories you write, I shall now add you as a favorite author. Your writing style is amazing.
2/20/2011 c1 submit feedback
i really enjoyed the light heartedness of this story. wtf is second chapter? lol
11/15/2010 c1 vladys
I read this awhile back and really enjoyed it! The characters are very likable :D
10/27/2010 c1 Our Lady Silence
7/16/2010 c1 1jag finns inte
thats so funny I love it and I think there should be a second instalment
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »