for The Stepway: Version One

Hey, loved it
Keep writing...
Yous truly, reader
1/15/2017 c23 BreadyCheese
I take that back about the uniquess, there was a typo in chapter 22' "I thought you was going to us out of this", missing the "get"
I like the way you write, it's pretty damn cool
Keep up the awesome work
- Me
1/15/2017 c22 BreadyCheese
Awesome author, cool story, but could use a touch more uniqueness?
Keep up the amazing work though!
- Reader
10/25/2014 c32 Kamryn Schiller
okay wow so many alarm bells right there I just keep hearing "rape-y rape-y rape-y" over and over in my head.
Still, Tayu didn't swoon or anything, and made it very clear that she does not approve of that behavior, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
10/25/2014 c20 Kamryn
Seriously, so impressed by the way you're handling her introduction to the spirit world, so that she isn't swooning into anyone's arms or being weirdly "no, screw all of you, I'm not getting married."
Instead, she is perfectly aware that she is in a land full of spirits and she is effing terrified, as she should be.
On that note, also impressed by how you're handling the swearing. Instead of using fake swear words like "Freaking" and "Gosh Darn" you're just omitting them. I really hate the fake swearing. I do, I hate it. However, real swear words tend to sound weird in a fantasy setting, and, of course, you're probably pretty awkward with using them-thirteen, right? :)
Love your characters, too. I'll elaborate on that in maybe a later review.
10/25/2014 c19 Guest
I was pretty impressed by the quality of this story, and then I saw you were thirteen and I am so incredibly impressed! Wow!

I also remembered that I am fourteen and probably shouldn't be so impressed by that! Still, it's really great that you managed to finish a story-and an intriguing story at that!
4/20/2014 c41 deets1
Asdfghjkl such a nice story!

I was not expecting anything that happened. Like wow. I really liked this story. I can't give you much good constructive crit because I couldn't really make anything better but eh. No matter. I loved it. Thanks for writing this.

Deets
2/27/2014 c14 CakeAndUnicorm
Damn, loved this chapter. Coincidently, while reading, haunting music was playing on TV. So yeah, it added to the epicness.
5/21/2013 c32 Guest
a simple 'hey, loved it, keep writing'... Joking aside your story is well written and enjoyable to read.
1/19/2013 c33 Wickedforlife
so sweet
1/19/2013 c32 Wickedforlife
of course I loved it, what else could I possible do?
1/19/2013 c27 Wickedforlife
lolol, best a/n ever
1/19/2013 c24 Wickedforlife
omg holy crap, what kind of dog is that?
1/19/2013 c23 Wickedforlife
yayayay flyiing monkeys! Elphie! They are so awesome, especially chisery. And his costume OMG.
1/19/2013 c20 Wickedforlife
You're so pale and strong? That's not even gushy, it's just weird
378 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »