for Traffic Lights

9/1/2008 c5 you're so postmodern
“Have you ever noticed how Captain Crunch totally fucks up the top of your mouth?”

Lmfao.

I love all the quirky characters. It makes the story so much more fun hearing Steve and Rubber making their comments.

The last part...yeah...that was catchy. And cute. And basically, I loved it. Better than ice cream...and rice krispies.
8/31/2008 c4 1Missus Finkle
Yay =] ! 4 the update !

More soon ?

Kthxbai xx
8/27/2008 c4 5Number One Dancing Queen
Loved the chapter. I'm really sorry for not reviewing last chapter I was busy with school and I was reading twilight as well. I'm really really really really really really really sorry. I hope you forgive me. Anyways Update ASAP!
8/24/2008 c4 4Nyleve Nalloc
I liked this chapter. I like Riley. I like Ridge. I like how he was nice but isn't like the perfect good guy who will take the bitching and crap attitude from the female lead.

I like both of them were broken.

And I like where this is heading. The pacing is beautiful. They already have a history and I'd have hated waiting until chapter 20 before they met again, how some authors do things.

Anxiously waiting the next one!
8/24/2008 c4 10Electric Rose
Hahaha. Steve seems really cool :) I like him already :P

I like this story so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
8/24/2008 c4 5Holiday in Spain
This was great. I love it. ^^. At first I thought the Steve and other guys would be like... a band of renegades or something like that, but they really seem to be like cool people from the glimpse here. It's pretty awesome.
8/24/2008 c4 my name is grace
I really like this so far! I stumbled upon this by accident today, and I'm really glad I did. I cannot wait for the next chapter!

-Grace
8/24/2008 c4 4xlovextimesx
Love it!
8/24/2008 c4 earlkgm
I like your story so far. Ridge is by far my fav. character. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
8/24/2008 c4 you're so postmodern
oh, my gosh, you overbearing writer! haha, it was lovely, lovely, lovely. i like the "laughing contest" between riley (my middle name is riley ;D) and ridge. and i also like how amusing steve is.

one of my favorite lines:

"I didn’t like this – Steve sounded like he wanted to rip my throat muscles out and use them to floss his teeth"

i just get the weirdest mental picture hearing that.

how long did you stay up writing this? did you even get any sleep?
8/24/2008 c4 xbrunnettex0
haha yay. she rememebers him, but ..it didnt go to well hahha. steve makes me laugh. It seems like him and Ridge are close.
8/24/2008 c4 3Essevera
nice chapter. i like your story :)
8/18/2008 c3 4Nyleve Nalloc
I was SO happy to see your update! I didn't feel your chapter was awkward at all... and I immensely appreciate that you're pacing yourself. I liked meeting the new characters.

Good job!

It's almost six in the morning and I haven't slept, so either the grammar was fine and dandy, or I didn't see it bad =)

I'll try to find a picture for you!

Also, I was much like you - hated cigs - but since I am moody and weird, I tried it last year.

I don't like the smell or how it feels but it was a bit frustrating to get clingy to it. Definitely not worth it, but, I won't gasp and scream bloody murder if you give in too.
8/18/2008 c3 1Ginger Ale Bandita
Good story so far! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, Riley's further first-day exploits, and her inevitable reunion with Ridge. Here's hoping to a quick update! :)

-GAB
8/17/2008 c3 MusicallyJ
i getin good

can't wait for her and ridge to pick up there friendship where they left off
72 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »