for I Swear there is a Dude Living under my Bed

7/25/2008 c2 little fall of rain
i check this everyday to see if you've updated.

but you'd tell me, right, baby?

haha people are going to read my review and think i'm some creepy scumbag who's stalking you.

I'M NOT!

claro.

te amo.
7/25/2008 c3 Claudia
YAY!

U Updated!

I really like this story so update some more!

UPDATE PLEASE!
7/23/2008 c3 VVastedtime
Hey! This chapter was really funny! I was laughing through it the whole time! For some odd reason i like it when people scream BLOODY MURDER! That part cracked me up! hahhaha. And I think it's funny with the whole part woth Josh and Theo! I would go with Theo! Even though he mostly just wants to get in her pants or mine..HAHAHa! What i want to know is how he REALLY feels about Martine. Like when he is a warlock again would he still want to be with Martine? or does he just want to use her and that's al. No feelings AT all. And I'm with her brothers! haha, i rather want her to be with Theo than Josh! hahaha. Wait, i could say i want her to be with Josh and then I get Theo? hahahaha. jk. Well...haha! Thank you SO much for updating again SOO soon! :D ...I GOT REALLY HAPPY! :D. Well, i think this review is long enough! THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS CHAPTER! AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON! I WANT TO READ MORE MORE MORE AND NOW! RIGHT NOW, YES NOW! haha okay, well PLEASE update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! Thanks AGAIN!

VVastedtime =P
7/22/2008 c3 2Lady of Confusion
very cool...and crazy...UPDATE ASAP
7/21/2008 c3 little fall of rain
oh dear.

THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER.

like seriously, this is one of the most interesting stories i've ever read.

it amuses me that the best thing i've read in a while is written by my sixteen year old bestie, and not by one of the world's leading authors.

you got talent, baby.

theo makes me laugh, he's amazing.

and i love cameron and luc.

your characters are just fantastic.

IM RE-READING THIS TONIGHT.

hurry up and right some more.
7/21/2008 c3 1Petals of Paranoia
This is a really interesting story. I think the plot is very unique. I can't wait to see more.
7/21/2008 c3 4Guacamole
hehehe wow she needs to control herself before she jumps Theo xD. still going strong so keep it up!
7/21/2008 c3 7HotaruConohame
That date will be really hard. I totally agree about Avatar. Zutara ftw! Anyway, this hcapter is one of my favorites, keep going!
7/21/2008 c3 1Jevanminx
Thanks for replying, and yeah with a subject like this I suppose its hard to kinda make the bogeyman a real person like that so I''m guessing it helped to look up stuff about that and all the rest. Cute chapter again and definitly something off with that Josh dude.

JM
7/21/2008 c3 fortuneismymuse
Aie! xD I love the end of this chapter. Theo is great. :)
7/21/2008 c2 4Guacamole
oh wow this IS a very entertaining story! Ricky's lucky he gets to be a warlock! ahaha i wish i was a witch! ahem sorry random moment xD. doing good though keep it up!
7/21/2008 c1 Guacamole
ahahaha this is actually really funny and good! i actually understood the spanish i'm taking it in school so i was happy xD. keep this up i would like to read more!
7/18/2008 c2 VVastedtime
I really liked that chapter! it was great! I forgot to tell you about how i really like how you use spanish in your story! Please update again soon! I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE! I LOVED THIS CHAPTER IT WAS AWESOME. Just a comment, i heard about your story from a friend of mine, she reviewed and she out her name as Claudia..she told me about your story telling me that it was really good so i checked it out and she was right! it IS really good! I like it a lot...I think i've said i like your story about 100 times already..okay well not 100 times but a lot. Sorry i keep saying it but it's SO true. Now PLEASE UPDATE! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Thanks for this chapter and for writing this story! I enjoy it! Again, UPDATE!

VVastedtime
7/18/2008 c1 VVastedtime
Wow, I really like your story! It's really good. I'm on to the next chapter! Ekk yey..haha. I would say update but i have another chapter...hehe. And really, i DO like your story...A LOT!

VVastedtime
7/18/2008 c2 Irish Silver
its news and interesting, i look forward to reading more!
54 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »