for The Fall of Light

11/9/2009 c3 12Ariana Ethaitrius
Love your descriptions and I like the description of Hades:)
11/9/2009 c2 Ariana Ethaitrius
It's great! Love it
11/9/2009 c1 Ariana Ethaitrius
I like this. Persephone is usually kept inside - no friends or no dates, but I like the idea (even if it was short) of Persephone going on a date with Apollo:)
10/10/2009 c20 applenica
i like the story.

finally persephone confess.

please update soon.
10/2/2009 c20 2autumnsprite
This story is so beautiful. I love hades and persephone and the beautiful depictions of their world. I can't wait for more
8/31/2009 c20 11Dramaqueen-is-me-14
Wow this is really really good! Can you update soon?
8/17/2009 c20 6Disneyjunkie13
Great Story. Love it! I cant wait for you to update again. I love this story, Love how the characters seems real and they have real problems and emotions. Keep the good work up!
8/15/2009 c20 1TammyS3
aww! Hades is the most fun God! He is so fun to read about! I love him, and the story of him and Persephone! And I've always kind of hated Zues! Update soon!
7/22/2009 c19 vall
love this story!
7/9/2009 c20 82Isabella22
LOL! he's jealous.

That's so sweet of Hades to give her that garden room.

I hope we get to see much more interaction between him and Persephone in the next chapter.
7/9/2009 c20 7SappphireSkye
I really like this story. It's a nice, new take on an old and (much loved by me) myth. =)
7/9/2009 c20 Strawdygrl
Yay! She loves him! I have only one question: In the real myth, did Persephone really end up loving Hades, or did he force her to stay there? I was just wondering because I know sometimes when people do a fictional story based off of myth, some writers add their own twists to it. Oh, and I just want to say...

I LOVE IT! :D
7/8/2009 c20 11Joe Skittles
This story has been nothing but interesting so far! Well I do find the sometimes child like behavior of Persephone a little grating I appreciate the brand new perspective on one of my most loved pieces of mythology. I've especially enjoyed your portrayals of Zeus and Hades. It's been a great introduction to the mythology section on fiction press. I look forward to see what will happen next!

-Joe
7/8/2009 c20 weregirl961
I love it! Can't wait until he finally realizes that she really does love him! Have you read the Percy Jackson series? The last one just came out, and it is AWESOME!
7/6/2009 c19 82Isabella22
Finally! Yay i get to read more!

Hades gets Persephone's soul? dang