for Maid for Me

1/12/2011 c5 5lukas10
i like the plot. but i fell like there are things that aren't quite settle for the 16th century. though i got interested in this. so i think i stick around to see how this turn out.. :)

so i have to say.. update!
1/12/2011 c2 lukas10
quite interesting story you have here. i'm just curios. when you wrote 'queridos' you meant samura right? if you did, then it's 'querida' it's singular for female. queridos is in plural for many people mostly males. if you change the o for and a and keep the s then its plural for female. just for you to know. :)

i'll keep reading. i thought it was important to let you know about it :)
1/12/2011 c5 4starnight3
Great chapter, I like where this story is going :)
2/20/2010 c4 Ms. Sweaters
ah I want to read more. I really like it so far but it looks like you have stopped working on it :(
12/17/2008 c4 2i love life
gr8 chapter

update soon pls
11/2/2008 c3 3Boredom Inspired
Hm... Has a rather interesting storyline. I just have a few questions. Is the starlets name Samura or Phoebe? And What does POV after a characters name stand for? I kinda like the idea of readin the story through other people's eyes unlike some stories where the author plays as a narrarator type person. Other than that, Good luck and good job.
9/17/2008 c3 2i love life
i like it so far update soon pls
7/28/2008 c3 1ShastaCola
i think its really good and it was funny when she actaully said something when she saw the princes hand down the other girls corset thats hilarious lol and im hoping u continue this bcuz i think it can probably go into a book idk sounds good enough lol=]
7/12/2008 c2 BOokWoRm1491
i really liked the update...i cant wait to get more into thw story. and gareat choice forthe prince! ; )