for The Misener Experiment

12/28/2008 c1 Green Eyed Angel
That's pretty awesome. And creative. And together it makes pure undiluted awesomeness! And well, as a normal person would say it, I LOVE THE STORY! Except maybe a normal person wouldn't put so many exclamation points, but I'm not a normal person, so there.
12/7/2008 c1 Frozen.by.Sloth
This was really sweet.

I like the main character, she really has some quirks that make her believable and lovable, definitely.

Other than that, I have no idea why it got so cute in my mind that she smiled at him with a tilted head at the end :)

Furthermore, I really love the idea; it's really innovative and amusing. Though I don't really believe in that - there are far too many possibilities, and individually possible interpretations for every dessert.

Either way, I really enjoyed

Thanks for sharing,

keep up the great work.

Enjoy~
11/29/2008 c1 2EnchantedKorean
Very creative. I like it. A lot. Going on my favorites!
11/12/2008 c1 13blurrylights
That was adorable! I totally loved it...it was beautifully written. The plot was cute, and I love the Misener Experiment. Awesome job!
10/17/2008 c1 8squiggle-line
"...donuts hide things from you on the inside and part of them is missing, so usually they have experienced something traumatic. So, like, that girl who came to speak at our school about how she was attacked by a bear in Wyoming would be a donut, since she never told us that she had been waving some bacon in the bear’s face before it tackled her." I read that line three times and I laughed every single time. Oh, man. The mental image was just too much.

I really like this. The dessert/personality concept is cute and Megan is believable and funny. Carter seems to be all over the place though. When Megan first introduces him, he just seems like an acquaintance ("sort of friends"). Then, we find out that she has a huge crush on him...and in the end, when he confesses that he likes her too, it seems like he's been watching her for a while. Maybe it would be easier if you introduced him directly as her crush? I like the casual feel of their relationship at the beginning of the story but as the plot progresses, it becomes clear that it is actually more complicated.

After Carter calls her weird, Megan knows she's overreacting but she's still pretty short with him. Her annoyance is a bit of surprise. From her narration, it seems like it wouldn't bother her at all. She _does_ overreact and it helps that you say she knows she is overreacting but I think her coldness towards Carter still comes on too strong.

I really like the brief mentions of Katie. Laurie works pretty well too. I half expected her to walk in on the narrator and Carter kissing in the freezer at the end! The part where Laurie tells Megan about Amy seems a bit contrived though. Laurie is horrible to Megan up to that point in the story. It seems weird that she would suddenly be nice to her.

Fun story. Thanks for sharing!
10/8/2008 c1 Pione
Really cute! :) I like it.
9/27/2008 c1 1rikaray
That was so sweet at the end.

I liked the idea of the experiment may i use it? I think it would be really interesting when i do my human watching stunts in cafe's. I really liked carter he just screamed "I'm the perfect guy for you!"
8/25/2008 c1 54big.break.and.laryngitis
so, so cliched, but so, so adorable.

i love this, honestly, it's amazing. freaks of nature always make the best sorts of main characters. i love megan, she's great. carter is incredible, i absolutely adore him.
8/11/2008 c1 2artistic dreamer
this was a very interesting one shot, i really loved your interpretations with the candy and the people, i'm actually planning on majoring in Psychology next year and reading this made it so much more interesting than Psychology actually is, how did you come up with these personalities? they actually fit! my favorite is the M&M and ice cream. it's so true! :D :D :D
8/11/2008 c1 1Liv Ramatta
Aw! This was so totally and unbelievably cute! There were a few typos that I saw (lie instead of like, etc.) but that's about it! I'm in love, you're an awesome short writer! My compliments to the writer, it seems that I have no complaints!

-Liv
8/6/2008 c1 x3life
aww this was so cute! =)
8/5/2008 c1 sanzo-reload
OMG... I think I'm falling in love with all of your works! This one is a genius.. It's cute, sweet and funny all at the same time! Wish it was longer though~~
8/5/2008 c1 9Lily Llynn
This is perhaps one of the most interesting oneshots I've ever read. I love the experiment, the comparisons, the characters, the realization that first impressions aren't always right, and the romance. (: This is written well and it's fluffy, but in a way where you don't feel as if it's overly cute. I definitely like this. (: I'm very glad woodstock1969 added this to our c2. (:
8/4/2008 c1 megan
Oh...My...God... my name is megan, my last name starts with a F, and I live in PA! freaky!lol. love the story, great plot maybe i'll see Carter when he goes to Penn State because it's not that far away from my place!;)
8/4/2008 c1 5Camelia Sinensis
Original! :)

No, seriusly, this was surprisingly good. Congrats!

I bet everyone who's read this (including me) is trying to figure out which sweet they are.
60 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »