for And I Knew I Was In Trouble

8/31/2001 c4 Kawaii
Those were GREAT descriptions! Perfectly made!
6/7/2001 c3 Angelic Darkness
That described him PERFECTLY
6/5/2001 c4 your favorite reviewer
these character's get better and better! you know you have talent jacky, and this is a great way to put it to use! Seriously, i think it would be so much fun if you put a profile of some of your friends up here **hint hint** ... i cant wait for your new story! Anyways... I better be off and write some more stuff... call me sometime!
5/9/2001 c4 Bishie no Miko1
Wow, you're REALLY good. I read your poem and i thought, "Geez, Clefster's a writer!" Now i'm thinking, "Geez, Clefster's a FREAKIN GOOD WRITER!" remind me to... to... lick your boots or something... no, never mind. I'll just cut your head open to stare at your amazing brain. (I'm tired...) :p
5/5/2001 c4 Baccarat once again too lazy to sign in
very good description jack; i liked it a lot; this one wasn't as boring ;-)
5/3/2001 c1 4Baccarat
all of it was BORING but necessary to be a good writer :-)
5/3/2001 c3 Doug Campbell
Hahahahahahaha...tall dark and menacing? well it is both a good and bad thing that you would get that impression. and it helps to be tall when stealing souls, wouldn't you say ajax? haha...i definately like the tie description, very accurate and it has a nice ring to it. oh well i loved it, keep up the good work.
5/3/2001 c3 Are You a Girl
I bet you are! @
4/30/2001 c2 thec-dragon
niffftyy
4/18/2001 c1 BenJammin
Oooh, ominous... any chance of this character reappearing in other fics, or at least getting a name? We could hold a naming contest if you can't think of one- right now, I'm going for- are you ready?- 'Kimberly'.
4/17/2001 c1 rachel wharton
that's awesome! i love it!
4/16/2001 c1 Shaheeny
Great description, Clef. I see that you have too much free time. Good job, but watch your grammar.