for Darwin's Disease

7/13/2008 c1 Brackets
Amazing! I loved it. It was well thought-out and original, and I loved the idea of it. Writing from the scientist's point of view was a brilliant idea, instead of portraying the inventor of the disease as some mad scientist, as is the trend within many stories, you showed the thoughts behind the deed. This was a really excellent read. :3
7/13/2008 c1 2Nighteh
Nicely done. :] I think it would have been more powerful in first person or a more-involved third person limited, and I also would have liked to see more deliberation (along with you actually writing out said deliberation) about the choice to write his story down, as well as what his reaction was when he first saw the affects of the disease in the flesh. Beyond that, it's a wonderful idea and nicely executed. Keep up the good work!
7/13/2008 c1 113403 Forbidden
This is amazing, a wonderfully realistic tale of the "end of the world as we know it" told from the perspective of the man at fault. Except, it isn't really his fault, he said it wasn't ready. I like how you fit the entire story of the downfall of mankind into so few words yet still included everything important. Great job, keep writing.

-Peace out.