for More Than Lust

12/5/2011 c24 2Goldenstars
Oh man I just stayed up all night reading all of this. I might be royalling screwed over for work but its ok it was worth it! You should finish this! I thought it was the whole thing complete but alas early morning reading I was wrong. Keep writing, you're really good at it!
12/4/2011 c24 CrazyInAGoodWay
Legit, I love this story:) you should definitely post more soon haha you haven't posted in forever though! DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS STORY!
11/11/2011 c24 jorie
okay, this story is great.. first chapter usually makes it or breaks it for me.. and when i read yours, i am instantly hooked.. =) i wanted to read more and so i clicked next and then next and then next and now here i am leaving a review.. =)

it's cliche, bad boy meets good girl who doesn't immediately fall for his charms and they fall in love.. but i love the way you write the scenes and how the characters are portrayed..

i like how you showed that they're not perfect, and i do not mean only because of their dysfunctional families, but also because their emotions and actions.. you made them so real.. like how marissa is this gorgeous hot babe but speaks with her mouth full or how she smells or how clumsy and messy she can be and all other things that make her imperfect... which makes her realistic and attractive as ever.. although all her talking with her mouth full almost all the time kinda grosses me out now.. :/ this goes to all other main characters too..all seem hot and gorgeous but there are these imperfections that make them lovable.. i also love spencer/marissa tandem.. ;p not romantically but how funny they are together..

also, i like how your characters examine their feelings.. especially for both ezra and marissa, who are both new to liking/loving and relationships..and how they go about in working their issues out..

the flow of your story is smooth and slick..

and i like that when you write, you let your readers imagine what's happening..

thanks for sharing this to us... and i hope that after you finish this whole story you would write more and share it to us.. you're a great writer..

i really enjoyed reading this.. update soon? =)
10/12/2011 c24 2LinguisticFanatic
Ok, 1) I feel like a failure for being someone who's been faithful to review in the past 2) I'm extremely glad I found time to catch up on this story.

I started from the beginning and read straight through. I forgot how British your spelling is. At the first "colour" I was going, "Wait...it's color isn't it? Oh yea, she's up north of me." :P

Good chapter. I'm glad to see that you're allowing the characters to poke and prod at their feelings and their relationship. I wouldn't have liked it as much if they had been perfect from the start, it just wouldn't be natural a natural course for them to take. And the interaction of Spencer, Veneta, and Marissa always amuses me. They're the ones that keep the story from getting too heavy all the time.
10/2/2011 c24 frenchrose89
Yay for Ezra and Marissa!

Really looking forward to the next update :)
9/15/2011 c24 witeaya
pls do update soon! i miss ezra.
9/12/2011 c24 1goodbyemylover
this story is amazing i read it all in one sitting! i hope you update soon- i can't wait!
9/10/2011 c1 KristenWenst68
I read the whole thing in one day! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i wanna know wats happens next!
9/5/2011 c15 the.angel.on.my.shoulder
Omg

that was...that was perfect...

You couldn't have made it any better, it was gorgeous...

I thought it would drift off to a stupid fight and they'd kiss and make up afterwards, but this...this was just awesome...

Ezra's starting to show a lot of character depth, even though in the previous chapters it seemed like owen, spencer and him were kind of the same. But he actually DOES have a lot of differences. And this chapter made his character so achingly, agonizingly beautiful...(gushes like a fangirl)!

I really love the last part, the eye for an eye thing...

EEEEEE!

NEXT CHAPTER! :D
9/5/2011 c4 the.angel.on.my.shoulder
I like this story so far, the conversations are interesting and funny, and it doesn't have that amateurish air to it that a lot of fics do.

The only thing is that their behavior doesn't seem...distinct enough. It's easy to tell that you're trying really hard to characterize them well, but some parts just don't fit. Another thing is that you should stop describing voices and eyes so much, it can get to be a bit overbearing once it's repeated so many times.

But I love the story and the chemistry between Marissa and Ezra!

Also, the friendship between Veneta, Ezra and Spencer is wonderful! I hope you continue writing!
8/9/2011 c1 2BeetrootIsPink
In love with this story! Amazing!
8/8/2011 c24 New Girl
Hey! I'm really enjoying reading your story! It was so good I read it all in one sitting straight! Please update, I'm desperate to know what happens next 3 3
8/7/2011 c24 namesdontmatter
Im in love with this story! Please update soon!
8/7/2011 c24 KristenWenst68
Great ch~ I love your story! update soon plz!
7/29/2011 c24 MidnightSunrise
Amazing story and I think your writing has really developed over the years! Please update soon! I'll be awaiting ;)
1,255 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »