for More Than Lust

12/6/2013 c28 1GHOST 117
wow this story is amazing and honestly Erza and Marissa balance each other personality and relationship wise. hope you continue with the story
11/27/2013 c28 Lily
It's amazing how much your writing has improved throughout the course of this story. For the majority of the story, I found myself thinking the dialogue was great and the story itself was interesting, but the writing sort of disappointed me. Then in the past few chapters (I'm guessing there was a gap sometime between the transitions) the writing improved vastly. There is more description, better sentence structure, more attention to detail, and the events and characters' emotions/thoughts flow together.

The characters have also gotten way more tolerable. Marissa was very...off-putting to me at the beginning. There was something about her that I just didn't like, but now I'm finding her more humorous and likable. Ezra also didn't have many redeeming qualities, but now it seems that you've really established a consistent personality for him and I feel like I actually understand him now.

I'm glad you haven't changed the rest of the characters, though. I really like Spencer. Veneta seems very bipolar, but there are times when I really enjoy her antics.

So far I'm enjoying the story, especially the more recent chapters, and I can't wait to see in what direction you take it. It's great!
10/16/2013 c28 Prodigee123
really good
10/15/2013 c7 Prodigee123
sounds good
7/31/2013 c13 Little Bo Peep
Kya! They're so cute together! I wouldn't have minded seeing a little more SpencerxMarissa though... XD
7/27/2013 c28 16one who turns
Please please please please please continue this. I was so glad to find it, I've been reading and literally squealing out loud. I've guffawed, whimpered, and read many many lines aloud. I need this to continue. Please%Pr
5/19/2013 c28 1pseudoamor3514
can you continueeeee? this is veryy interesetinggg ! good job btw, even though im reading this like a year after you updated it... :b
5/15/2013 c28 9AKhwab
Woah. That was an abrupt end to the chapter. I was not expecting that. You said you'll end at Chapter 30? It's 28 now. I can't see how you can wrap up so fast. About this chapter, I thought it lacked parts contributing to the main story. This felt like a filler-of-sorts.
5/15/2013 c20 AKhwab
Argh! They are so annoying but I like them anyway :)
5/15/2013 c15 AKhwab
That's the kind of moments i like - intense, angry, hot & heavy... You get what I mean right? Not that bad of a job with the description. I felt it was missing something. I'm not sure what...maybe emotions?
5/15/2013 c14 AKhwab
The plot seems to be getting increasingly unclear. Yet, love your jokes. The blonde complex one especially. I like Spencer & Marissa together. They make good friends. Owen is sweet :)
5/15/2013 c13 AKhwab
Is it just me or are your chapters really getting shorter & shorter? Gotta say though, I thought this story was gonna be a cliche. Man was I so wrong :)
5/15/2013 c9 AKhwab
The scene in the drama class was great. And oh man! I was hoping the Josef thing was false. This is gonna be almost incest in some way.
5/14/2013 c6 AKhwab
I've been your story for about a night already. It's good but I'm not addicted to it. Thankfully :) Anyway, good going :)
5/14/2013 c1 AKhwab
Very interesting tho the plot may seem a little unoriginal at this point of time.
1,255 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »