for More Than Lust

12/20/2012 c19 D. M. Gotmen
"...You put the o in B. O," ? LMAO I can't stop laughing after I read this part! Hahahaha! *wipes tears of joy from eyes* I love your story!
11/22/2012 c28 marvarium
yeah!
11/21/2012 c15 marvarium
ouch
11/14/2012 c28 REL57
GREAT STORY BUT YOU NEEEEEEEEED TO UPDATE! YOU NEEEEEEEED TO!
11/12/2012 c28 1Damned to heaven
Holy hell, that was amazing. Why you gotta write so good?
11/12/2012 c27 heal me forever
"I think Spencer was worried I'd be lonely without her. He still liked Veneta then, though he began to deny it to me. He's such an idiot. This is why nice guys always finish last." Though the words were harsh, Ezra's voice was quiet and betrayed concern.
dis broke my heart HOW CAN SPENCE BE SUCH SELFLESS PERSON GOD DAMN IT MAN I HAVE HARD FOR HIM 'RESPECT' I BOW UNDER HE STILL THINKS ABUT OTHERS EVEN THOUGH ITS KILLING HIM wow :)
11/12/2012 c26 heal me forever
The depth of Veneta's feelings for Ezra tugged at Marissa. Her friend never let on how great her crush had been, always putting up a front of energetic, raunchy cheer in front of Marissa, and Marissa, of course, always fell for it. Maybe she was callous, maybe she was heartless, because despite all that, she still did not want to let go of Ezra. And in all honesty, she had to admit that she wanted Veneta to return Spencer's crush. Not just because she wanted Ezra for herself, but because Spencer's feelings for Veneta killed Marissa. The fact that Spencer was like a brother to her, plus just the very idea of a boy liking a girl for nearly seven years, who remained clueless enough to constantly pour out her feelings for another boy in front of him was just…UGH.
HOW MANY TIMES EVER I READ DIS I CRY A LOT SO MUCH ...TEARS WONT STOP SPENCE AWW BOY D PAIN HE MIGHT BE FEELING ALL DOS YEARS :(
I LOVE HIM ND HIS SINCERITY :)
10/30/2012 c28 Rachael
Oh, so you just decided to drop off the face of the earth? I've been waiting FOREVER for you to post chapter 29. C'mon girl. UPDATE. This story is JUICY!
10/18/2012 c28 1Shadowkiller176
I really love your story. Marissa reminds me of a person I know. Erza, hmm...I can't tell what I think about him, but I hope you keep them together. They're, like, perfect for each other!
10/14/2012 c28 Guest
dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee
10/11/2012 c28 23rd Bookworm
How come you haven't updated in so long?
I Love this story it's freaking awesome, I favourited it before only I hadn't realised it wasn't complete.
PLEASE UPDATE!
-3rd Bookworm
10/2/2012 c28 heal me forever
dis stry is FUCKING FUCKING GOOD ...u know i love evrything abut d stry ..damn EVRYTHING ...marissa nd spence nd ezra r my fav ofcourse vennta to coz of diff reason ..

spence is such asweet guy u know evryone wants him ...like he likes her for 7 fucking years nd he was bearing dat hurt of her saying dat she likes sumone else man i LOVE HIM TO BITS ..

ezra is totally diff to me he is like WOW no words d way he kept out of vennt dat was AWESUM *clap* nd d way he behaves wid marisnna dat was super ADOORABLE i love love him ;) *fan girl*

"She bought two dresses, one of which was worth enough money to feed a family of orphans in India for a month." DIS BROUGHT ME VERY OFF I AM INDIAN SO BASICALLY I DNT LIKE PEOPLE TALK ABUT MY COUNTRY FUCKING LIKE DAT AS IF WE R POOR WE FUCKING NOT " I AM" TAKING OFFENSE

UPDATE SOON CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW TRUST CUMES BTW D MAIN LEADS ..ND HOW SPENCE WIL FINALLY HAVE VENNCE LOVE SIGH GOOD LUCK :)
9/27/2012 c28 Graduate
I LOVE your story! i really really really do!
I know love is such a generic usage of the word here but OMG I cannot wait to read more!
I read this story when you were still in the beginning. Maybe 6 chapters in? Anyway, in exam rush I forgot to favorite it and since then, i have been looking for it for sooo long! you have to understand thats its like from 2 years ago! possibly more... god knows. Anyway, I love your characters and you are funny also :) Its like they are real people to me. I like them, dislike them and back to loving them again after they do something right ;)
I feel like Ezra and Marissa have barely gotten started and there's still soo much i want to know!
SO, finally, forgive me for the length of this review. I got too excited and carried away as I just read the entire story after finding it like 6 hours ago :D I really really (x100000) hope that you finish this story and I hope to read an update soon ;) Good luck :)
9/19/2012 c28 Guest
3 this! update!
9/19/2012 c28 3sora kinomoto
I'm loving this story! I specially love Veneta and Spencer, I tend to fall for secondary couples :P. Thanks for the story and can't wait for more!
1,255 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »