for The silence that follows

7/25/2008 c11 TheGreatEeyore
great chapter! the "sexy time scene" went very well. i love your story! :D
7/25/2008 c11 navajo
wow 0_0 that was soo soo hot :P...i really hate alex's family now =[
7/25/2008 c11 4pandasXrobots
i think this chapter was just so... yum yum. ahahah! but it was just too great. his parents are.. so.. i cant even describe how i feel about them. so despicable. aww this is so cute. im so happy.
7/25/2008 c10 pandasXrobots
o.. they're here so soon. im glad seth made his decision (finally) but i still love this. it gets better and better. cant wait for the next!ah!
7/24/2008 c10 navajo
wow i wonder if the school will kick alex's friend off the cheer team
7/24/2008 c10 17Cattails
I'm enjoying this ^^ It's really cute. The characters are a lot of fun and I like the plot. Looking forward to more!
7/24/2008 c10 1They Call Me Soysauce
So they're meeting the parents next chapter and you want more sexy time... sounds like it won't be good... (The meeting, not the sexy, sexy tiem is almost always good. :P) Those stupid jocks need to grow up. Or I'll cut their heads off with a rusty chainsaw. :)

And poor Marie. (What happened last month, I wonder?)
7/24/2008 c10 koerle
Are you teasing me with sexy and hot scenes now?

Marie is braver than i would have expected. Especially when Jasmin chickened out, I wouldn't have guessed she would own up to her actions. YAY!

Next chapter will be crucial for Alex. What will his parents say? What will they do? And will Alex stand his grounds? I have to admit I fear for his spine... I think he will give in to easy. And what have they done to deserve that?

Great chapter!

PS: I love your fast updating rtual. You 'won't hear a complaint about it from me!
7/24/2008 c10 2shellbell10
how could Jasmine hurt Marie like that =(
7/24/2008 c9 4pandasXrobots
oh. a hot smexy scene to start with...yum!

i would love to keep telling you how much i love your characters, but i think i just did.

im glad marie came out to seth, so that's a new start. and those other jocks are so fake.

cant wait for the next!
7/23/2008 c9 1They Call Me Soysauce
:O Sexy tiem! xD Yayy they're gonna live together~ So next chapter is the reunion?

And on the side, I hope that Marie will be strong and that her best friend won't abandon her if she finds out!
7/23/2008 c9 navajo
i completely agree with this story not being spam. i cant wait to see the drama of meeting alex's parents, i wonder when others will come other
7/23/2008 c9 2shellbell10
~*TT*~ thats my crying face lol i have a feeling that alexs family is going to try to brake them apart. anyway good chapter ^^
7/23/2008 c9 koerle
Did I tell you before how fast you are? Damn, you update fast!

I have to say I love the hot Alex and Seth scene. Wouldn't mind reading more of that... ;)

I hope Alex isnt'setting himself up for major dissapointment by his parents. They really need to prove themselves, and even then... when can he trust them again.

I wonder what they are going to say about his living arangements, Seth and his job. Haha... At least the reunion won't be boring.

I wonder if Marie dares to come out to the rest of the school. A simple math calculation tells me it's impossible for Alex and Seth to be the only gay guys in school.

Great chapter!
7/22/2008 c8 1They Call Me Soysauce
I wish I had Mr. Linnet for a teacher. He sounds cool. xD Alex and Seth are so cute when they're playing around with each other. Makes you wanna go, "Aw..." :P

Yay for Seth's mom understanding! I wonder what Alex's parents are gonna be like... like will they still be disgusted with him or will they suddenly be all loving, acting like they can make up for all the time that they weren't there?
127 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »