for The silence that follows

7/20/2008 c6 2shellbell10
soo what the big secret tell me im dieing lol
7/20/2008 c6 TheGreatEeyore
that was great! can't wait for the next chapter and learn about Seth's past! :D
7/20/2008 c6 goldfishparty
Wow! I love your story, its so well written! I can't wait until the next chapters come out!
7/20/2008 c6 12kcn
I just happened to stumble across this earlier today, and I'm glad I did! The story is very different, but I really like it! Can't wait for more!
7/20/2008 c6 Raychill
omg,so glad seth was there to save alex!lovin the characters n that you update so fast!=D
7/20/2008 c5 2shellbell10
i LOVE your story

update soon
7/19/2008 c5 navajo
oh yes i cant wait i love secrets :P
7/19/2008 c5 1They Call Me Soysauce
I actually squealed when I saw this in my inbox. xD

Aw Seth wants to protect him. I wonder what'll happen at their next study date? And the party? And school? I was surprised by that last little kiss too. So cute!

I love your characters too. :D And thanks for always updating so fast!
7/19/2008 c5 4pandasXrobots
okay, this was great.

i actually compiled a list of the characters i love:

seth, cain,... and ALEX!

it finally happened, i love alex now! he's great. but i loved the kiss. yay! cant wait for the next.
7/19/2008 c5 crystal balle
Secret hobby? All of the secrets in this story... I cannot stop reading. It's so well-written and... Yay! I love it. 8D
7/19/2008 c5 koerle
What a cute story!

I love the way you are building the tention around Seths past, and about Seth and Alex's attraction.

The kissing scene was hot!

And Seth is so right... Alex does need someone standing up for him!
7/19/2008 c5 TheGreatEeyore
i love your story! i'm very curious about both seth's and alex's past. can't wait for the next chapter! :D
7/18/2008 c4 1They Call Me Soysauce
"He ran a hand down his face and sighed. He was not gay." Do I sense... denial? Oh come on Seth, you can't fight the rainbow. xD

*wills Friday to come sooner*

Perhaps as the story progresses their study dates will contain more date than study? Heehee~ :P
7/18/2008 c4 navajo
wow love t so far, i really curious about seths past now
7/17/2008 c3 2iTsukiko