for Lightbarer

7/8/2005 c11 47mystic-georgia
Very nice and darkly put. I still wonder how you manage to create new stories but somehow distract yourself from your other stories. Please update Lilith soon. You put it on one of your 'Checklists' on your profile. I'm only casually trying to remind you.

*peace out*
5/10/2004 c11 27Coin Master
Trusted the secret to a human? I'm guessing that's a bad thing.
Update Soon!
WL
5/10/2004 c10 Coin Master
Whoa. Intense as. Update soon
WL
5/10/2004 c4 Coin Master
Whoa. Kinda reminds me about the culture-shock thing that was shown (off-screen) in Power Rangers Time Force (Yr 30 ppl adjusting to 2001) and Wild Force (Ancient warrior waking up in present).
Very riveting. Must update. WL
2/29/2004 c11 26Endless Nightmares
Willum-
Nicely done! I liked this chapter best, so far. Too bad for ole David Cutter, he now rests where he belongs.
Well written chapter, Willum.
2/29/2004 c10 Endless Nightmares
Heh-
Frank's a pretty cool character. Funny too. They'll hate each other, but atleast Frank is there to help him out.
Well done Willum, nice chapter!
2/29/2004 c9 Endless Nightmares
Willum-
Well to be honest, this should be Rated R. The language, and all. But anyway, things are getting pretty interesting, and very suspicious.
Nicely done!
2/29/2004 c8 Endless Nightmares
Willum-
Claire was pretty cool. I like her. Agent Bender is an a-hole as well. Jealous maybe.
Well written, and nicely done, Willum.
2/29/2004 c7 Endless Nightmares
Willum-
Intense chapter again. Especially towards the end, wonders what will happen. Hmms, a lot of things could happen.
Nice job!
2/29/2004 c6 Endless Nightmares
Yikes-
Intense chapter Willum. Geez, just wondering what would happen if the Elders , and human race were wiped out, thats just sad.
2/29/2004 c5 Endless Nightmares
Hmm...- Very interesting, and suspenceful.
2/29/2004 c4 Endless Nightmares
Willum-
Soffillian is an a-hole. He thinks he is all this great person. Very arrogant I might add. Doward better watch his back.
Nice chapter!
2/29/2004 c3 Endless Nightmares
Willum-
Tired..poor old man..everybody needs sleep.
Very good. Cliffhanger!
WHispers In Silence
2/29/2004 c2 Endless Nightmares
Willum-
Not a fan of first person, but I like this one. Very good. Funny in some parts, but all in all, great job!
2/29/2004 c1 Endless Nightmares
Hello Willum-
I should have read this while I had time. But I liked this one. Nice job.
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »