for Just Like A Fruitcake

3/26/2011 c2 4snowish
I'll just be over here trying not to choke on my laughter, then.

ISABELLA GOOTZ

ohmygod.

it's simultaneously batshit crazy and awesome.
3/4/2011 c2 Asocial
Oh this is the craziest shit I've ever read. I love it.
1/12/2011 c24 4subtly.obvious
hahaha this is funny.

and i love google translate :)
1/7/2011 c4 subtly.obvious
hahaha this is so funny!

its a parody type of twilight isnt it?

excuse me i have to go read more now.
12/13/2010 c27 PSPgamer
loved it! :D
10/31/2010 c27 7x.betweenthelines
LOVE THIS. It's all sorts of craziness. Girl meets random vampire family which is well... for lack of words, completely ridiculous. They're not perfect i.e. Shane being fat and Drew being retarded. Bella obsessed with having a boyfriend and Victoria is batshit crazy. Yay. Best characters and plot ever. :) Derek has awesome lines.

I'm a fellow twilight hater so I'd say this is like Twilight on steroids and thank god for that. Probably the best twilight parody I've read! Oh yeah, and thank god they hunt humans. I hate hate hate these so called 'vegetarian vampires'. Blah...

I stayed up late reading this last night till 2am. Definitely didn't regret it. :)

P.S - Who sent the photos of Derek and Reese? Did we find out, or did I manage to skip over tat?
10/31/2010 c8 x.betweenthelines
I've only read 8 chapters so far but I love it already. I love that it's a Twilight parody and how Derek always says the most ridiculous things. Now to move on to the next chapter... :)
9/29/2010 c20 Lady Sun
This is the most insane, yet brilliently fantastic story i have ever read, what the heack was with the horse, what was the horse there for. i laughed so much, you are really good at humor stories. i loved how possesive and strangly romantic dereck was in the last chapter, i re-read certain parts over and over again just to convince myself it happened. please dont seperate dereck and violet!
9/23/2010 c5 BOOYAH
:D I just realized that this WAS a twilight parody... Thank the lord we have good people in this world.
9/23/2010 c4 BOOYAH
why is this like a hilarious remake of twilight? God.. I hate twilight

:D Good job on this though!
9/23/2010 c6 Mildly amused or Greatly distu
this stpry is mentel, you never know what that phyco Derek's gonna say or do next. i dont know whether to be mildly amused or greately disturbed, but the story's good, its better then some of the other stiff ive read. some times it gets a little confusing but your story's got this edge that leaves me wondering what happend next. how on earth is someone as crazey as Derek and normal as Violet gonna fall in love. Oh, and Belle is annoying the heck out of me, i hatre that girl!
8/19/2010 c20 2Ponder000
But Bella (Kristen) is pretty in the movies -_-"

In the books she is supposed to be normal right? I can't recall much description except for Eddy's eyes haha.

I got a feeling you were trying to go against the grain in that scene on the ledge thing...
8/16/2010 c13 Ponder000
A minor confusion! When he said her blood didn't taste hot but then he said forbidden fruit taste the best. So what is he saying? That she is forbidden fruit? Cause then wouldn't her blood taste hot? As in it tastes nice? But he just said it DIDN'T taste hot. Enlighten me please with your answer! :)

8/15/2010 c5 Ponder000
a) I read twilight only cause I dont have any books! Only books from primary days...and My cousin's twilight was lying around at my house so I read it. I really did not want to finish it but I thought it might get better and I also have to find out what happens. I couldn't put myself thru the second one though, torture...but I did watch a pirated version of twilight with my friend and we just laughed. It was kinda bad quality tho. And I did notice the references, which was bugging me and then I checked the reviews and found out it was a parody. So did Twilight start out on here too? I know that Stephanie Meyer had never wrote a book in her life before Twilight tho. I don't get why Twilight got big, there's so many more good shit on here, and also alot which resembles Twilight in it's stupidity but I don't see them getting big!

My brother is a fan, probably not of the books though, he just likes the 'awesomeness' of the vampires and SFX etc etc in the movies. But he's also just found a gf and all he listens to are mushy love songs. I think its unhealthy lol. So he probably goes for all that love gaga fantasy shit too.

8/15/2010 c2 Ponder000
Your stories are - I dunno, I'm glad I found your stories and read them. They definitely have diff takes compared to other stories which maybe be alright to read but are still average in terms of plot, character and design.

I feel like I'm in a diff world when I am reading this story in particular (in some way, Time also was like that but not in the same way as this story).

The characters would seem unbelievable in another story but I think the way you wrote and structured itmade it more believable.

358 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »