for Welcome to the Funhouse

12/18/2011 c1 Don't you wish you knew
You have some serious removal issues!
6/19/2010 c1 SootyKiwi
Are you still going to post stories up cause i really like your work and all but its sad because you have to remove it because of plagiarism
6/9/2009 c6 2insatiablehunger89
I was just ranting about this in a message to JD Allen. Before I start off from where I left off in that review, let me just say that there should be some sort of way to make sure plagiarism doesn't happen on fictionpress. But since there isn't, you guys are going to livejournal? I have too make one then. You'll add me, right? Cuz I didn't steal your stuff, I swear! Btw, do you know who stole your stuff?

Anyways, I hope you continue to write, and I'll be sure to make a live journal soon!
6/8/2009 c6 1Uniquely Proud
-sigh-

I hate people who plagiarise.

Thanks for all thw wonderful stories. :D
6/5/2009 c6 Simply Lindsey
I'm so sorry that this has happened to you. At first I had only heard about this happening to JD Allen, but now even more authors are taking down their work. I completely understand and respect your decision to take everything down and I agree that these people should be punished. It shocks me to see how much blatant disregard a person can have for someone else's hard work!

I wish you the best of luck with your new LJ Community!

-SimplyLindsey
6/5/2009 c6 1Jaliy
aw..I'm so sorry..Too bad that people are like that..so many stories are getting affected..Great job..with all your stories! Best of luck in the future..

Jaliy!~
6/4/2009 c6 76cm
Aww Sammy! We love you too. Oodles and poodles. Except, obviously, that plagiarist.

I honestly can't believe people are stupid enough to still be plagiarising work from FictionPress. I mean, quite aside from the moral wrongness of it all, HOW THICK do you have to be to try and claim someone's work as your own, especially when the entire FP community is on the lookout for stolen work? It does make me sad about that state of humanity.

Still, I guess it's good news for livejournal - they're gonna be getting a shit load of new signups now.

Like me, for one. I'm going to figure out how it all works! And then find out what happens next in all your lovely stories :)

Don't let it get you down, kay hun? We're all supporting you with whatever you decide to do.

x
6/3/2009 c6 chocolatechipash
aww not you as well..! i really hope you do well in the future and if you ever decide you want to publish anything, make sure you post it up and i will be first in line, your a brilliant writer, all the success for you in the future. xx
6/3/2009 c6 1RobotInTheHead
To be honest I agree with what you are doing. You should do what is best for you. I have read most of your story but i am a lazy and i mean lazy person. so...Sorry for not reviewing before.

My favourite stories were Lunch with Mimes, it was amazing, and Welcome to the Funhouse. Lunch with the Mimes, i think was the first story i read of yours and it was beautifully written, especially the every minimal conversation between the characters. I'll have to check out the Livejournal, cause I really want to read more from all the great authors there.

Good luck with everything in the future and take care,

Remember the name
6/3/2009 c6 futureauthor852
UGH...I am so angry right now. I am even considering taking down my stories and moving to LJ right NOW to protect my work. I feel horrible for you and all the other ORIGINAL writers out there that have been affected by this. I wish you the best of luck...Angela
6/3/2009 c6 heart.angel
To be perfectly honest, you have good reason to leave the site. Though, this does not go without me feeling sad of your leaving. ): But of course plagiarism does seem to be spreading and I suppose it is the best (not the plagiarism of course).

Though, I'm going to keep in touch/review for sure. (: I have an old LiveJournal account that I can blow away the cobwebs from. Be sure to expect me. I really don't want to lose any of your stories (they're so good!). D: Its a pain that such people plagiarize and let everyone suffer, including the writer. *sighs*

Well, I've written a lot. XD So, uh, expect me on livejournal! (:
5/13/2009 c5 1P.F Ally
Can't deny I love this story lol. When's the next update?
5/13/2009 c3 P.F Ally
Sawyer's personality is similar to my friend. xD

...well, EX-friend and EX-crush. _
4/10/2009 c5 2infundibuliform
Oh, this is good. I jumped when I found out Mia was fighting with Annalise. I'm scared for her... :/ I noticed you haven't updated since December. You NEED to update. Like, NOW.
4/9/2009 c1 infundibuliform
That was really sad. Her dad was a safety even for me! When Mia said "Why" when her father told her he had to go, it was just so innocent that it made everything worse. Good job!
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »