for Undeniably Sexy

12/9/2012 c1 4Clay Doll
Is it wrong to want to slap text? Because I want to slap the text that represents that 'beautiful guy' , I also want to giggle madly. Because he's so ridiculous.
12/8/2012 c18 Peacock Slayer
lol aww tav knows he liked it :)
1/28/2012 c1 EMPRESS11690
OMG...jus OMG!/LMFAO
10/21/2011 c1 RR0renegade
oh wow he's really something..i like it so far
7/12/2011 c18 Nique13
I can't believe you haven't updated! This is such a good story.
4/24/2011 c1 Daneeno
I love the main character.I shall worship him!
4/23/2011 c18 14learntosayhello
xD I read straight through this. My God, it's so addicting. There are very, very few stories that can keep me on the edge of my seat and laughing so hard, and you, my friend, did a very good job.

Was not expecting the sex though. Like Tav said, "This is new."

Well! I'm hoping you update soon, because for one the relationship with Brendan isn't even completely settled, and two, the thing with his dad. And where he's going to live...
2/24/2011 c18 YoMommaBiatch
update update update update update update

...please :)
12/2/2010 c3 bs49184
wow hes really conceited
9/10/2010 c2 Miss
Undeniably Sexy is conceited past the point where it's on purpose, past annoying to unbearable where you're compelled to murder. You'd wish to be in the story to torture the main character or the author for stupidity. The story is lame and idiotic and not a single chracter is likable which is BAD. "Sexy" is repeated so many times as if the author were trying too hard to push the fact that the main character is conceited.
4/10/2010 c17 wonderland212
i love how Tav tried to act like he "accidentally" drove brendan to the wrong house and how they "mysteriously" got naked...it was hilarious.

The smut was great b/c it wasn't too raunchy or overly descriptive, but it did seem a little odd to have tiny Brendan top Tav in bed...it's like having some small guy top some other guy twice his size, so it was a little difficult to get into it.
2/24/2010 c1 9Destiny2RoseClan
OMFG this is one of the greatest and most funniest storys in here! xD I love it and the characters. Tav is a total weirdoe and he's so cool!
2/21/2010 c2 16Long Island Iced Tea
Have you ever read Ouran High School Host Club? It's a Japanese manga and Tav kind of reminds me of the character Tamaki in it. Also, yay for run-on sentences!
2/21/2010 c1 Long Island Iced Tea
Lol, this was hilarious and very cute.
1/20/2010 c18 8Suanghu
It's so good! I love it! The sheer awesomeness is just awesome! Please update soon!
166 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »