for The Disclaimer

11/24/2020 c1 Otakuami
In some strange way of using disclaimer plots, you were able to make it incredibly sweet using the two leads conversation as a device throughout the story. I didn't realise. at the beginning where it was going with this and the extreme reaction by the female lead about him staying over at her place. But it was definitely worth a read to see them grow, and become a witty sarcastic couple
3/15/2012 c1 Guest
I'm not sure whether I hate thi girl or tolerate her.

Well written. Thank you for no Mary-Sue!

Lucifers angel 666
12/8/2011 c1 3tye-dye eyes 191
Wow that was amzaing. Your style is kinda how i think but a lot better. Sometimes when I write i sometimes ( rarely ) get these setences that sounds good and your whole story is like that. I think that this is purely amazing. I have have read fics that people have used 2nd person and it just doesn't work out but yours does terrificly.
2/6/2011 c1 SkantzyGoddess
I really enjoyed reading this. My favorite part was how it was all in second person or whatever you call it. And how it's so detached. So I could read between the lines and everything! Yay! I really liked the end, and I thought the beginning was pretty funny.
1/8/2010 c1 Vicky
This was brilliant :)
7/31/2009 c1 4Yuniko
story was original ish. would been kinda nice to know their names, but i'll live. great writing, keep up the good work
6/24/2009 c1 4Rock The Rain
Aw! Lol, I loved this. :D
5/6/2009 c1 2tiger-lily9240
I Actually Went "Daww" When I Finished This Story.

I Have Completely Lost It! O.o

But It Is A Great Story.

I Love The One Liners!
4/27/2009 c1 Anonymousreader
This is absolutely awesome! I'm i love with this story!

You're an amazing writer... And now 'm going to read the rest of your works.^.^

Love Liz
4/26/2009 c1 Niamh
This was brilliant. It was very original and extremely well written. I couldn't stop reading! Well done.
3/15/2009 c1 2Saphimire Karishnikova
AW~ this is adorable. so so cute. my god. *goes re-reads it*
12/4/2008 c1 3Asylum Teaparty
I like the way this story was written. I've certainly never read anything quite this style before. What more can I say, keep writing :).
11/29/2008 c1 2EnchantedKorean
It was very original. I liked the fact that you spinned this off FanFiction. Haha. I also loved the fact that you didn't give specific names to your characters. Quite a refreshing story, I must say. Good work. Going up on my favorites!
11/1/2008 c1 8clandestinedownpour
the only story thet has made me laugh, cry, and choke on my hybrid coffe at the same time.
9/27/2008 c1 1rikaray
BLOODY BRILLANT!

I'm still giggling from it. What a romance! hahaha Brillant!

very few writers can write like this.
29 Page 1 2 Next »