for The Disclaimer

8/14/2008 c1 11Staring Elf
Hey that was really entertaining and I could somehow relate to that 'You'. Very interesting that you decided to go with 'You' instead of 'I'.

Great piece of work and thanks a lot for posting!
7/31/2008 c1 Green Eyed Angel
hehehe that's good. Love the way you worte it in the "you" form - in need of a better word - and not the "I" form - ya, I know that correct word but still. Great story.
7/28/2008 c1 3she gets skills from the pills
naws this was a beautiful story.
7/28/2008 c1 17Olivia Muldoon
OMIGOD! That was freaking hilarious...

My only advice would be to watch your POVs. You swap them... first person, then slight third person, middle-second person, nine and three-quarters person! STOP IT! *eyebrow twitches*

Otherwise, it was hilarious. XD I loved it.
7/23/2008 c1 NoieD
I loved this! You did a great job creating characters with distinctive personalities, even though there was little descriptive prose. Well done!
7/23/2008 c1 Incurable Dreamer
Ah, I totally loved this. Finding good literature is rare, but in this case I got lucky by reading your work. Sarcasm and second-person are probably two of the hardest writing skills to master, but you've done them incredibly well with this story. This is one of the most creative pieces I've ever read, and one that I'll always refer to whenever I try to convince myself that it's impossible to write stories that aren't cliche.
7/23/2008 c1 1RhileyRose
OMG! ADORABLEE! Loved everything about it. Good Job!
7/23/2008 c1 Kered
With the title, I never anticipated that the outcome would be a love story. The story is quite original and the disclaimers in the middle of the story is funny. I know thus the title.

On the whole. Good job. -hint Hancock-
7/23/2008 c1 2writesstuff
O...M...G (yeah, I've resorted to acronyms now-a-days) This was awesome and I'm so putting it up on my favorites! This really reminds me of me and a friend...uh...yeah...just a friend :P
7/23/2008 c1 16Long Island Iced Tea
That was easily the most beautiful and well-written piece I've ever read on this site. Incorporating a lovely romance, fanfiction (first time I've ever heard fanfic mentioned in a top-quality fictionpress work!), realistic development and an awesome couple! You're totally brilliant, you know that? Makes me wonder whether this is based on real life, actually.
7/23/2008 c1 1Phantasia.89
Wow, what a sweet one shot! Very entertaining & quite well written, I absolutely loved reading this. Good luck on your future works!
7/22/2008 c1 5bluehyppo51207
haha i LOVED this. ;)

great job.

wish i could say more. am speechless now.
7/22/2008 c1 7Elantil
Technically, I've already reviewed this story. Only that it wasn't official. Though I must say "I like it" doesn't stand up much for a proper review.

Anyway. This story reeks of you. Humourous at times,unique in its own way. And also because I haven't read a story concept that was like this - original. I especially liked the little disclaimers dotted all around the story.

Mr. Attitude Problem reminds me of someone, but I will not pin point.
7/22/2008 c1 4fromthemindofarrow
XD That was quite entertaining. I love how you took such an unusual topic and spun it off into a love story. Very nice use of words- made me chuckle a few times ^^
29 « Prev Page 1 2