for A Black Cat's Path

2/1/2018 c1 Guest
Oh hey, it's been updated, please finish this!
1/28/2018 c1 Guest
Ugh it's 3am and I have nothing to reread! Author, WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME
1/24/2018 c1 Mr Annonim
Mr Annonim't just take it off completely. At least put it out unfinished!
1/13/2018 c1 Guest
Even if you don't finish it, please, PLEASE bring it back. It's one of those few stories I come back to reread every month for satisfaction. I kind of liked the fact it didn't have av ending because I already thought up a hundred variations and the characters are now my babies. Please don't take my babies away from me
1/2/2018 c1 Brumalis
Please update this story again, I never read it and would like to since it sounds interesting.
Happy new year.
12/17/2017 c1 time-twilight
If you're rewriting it, I was wondering will you change the last two chapters instead of having Lorelei stealing Ersades powers and turning him human can't you do it were Lorelei tries to steal Ersade powers but he finds out and steals Lorelei powers instead, so he becomes more powerful cause I loved your story were Ersade is strong and everyone is scared of him but the last chapter nearly made me not want to read anymore cause the way you made him human. I can't wait to read your rewritten version.
12/3/2017 c1 Clonie
Just so you know, we're all still here and eagerly awaiting the story
12/2/2017 c1 rozalicious678
I love this story and would love to see its completion!
11/28/2017 c1 Ilsa with an I
I always wondered what would happen with this story. I sort of kept it wistfully in my favorites hoping something would happen. Looking forward to the rework!
11/25/2017 c1 Guest
Me: OH MY GOD SHE UPDATED
Nope, looks like she just took away the story. Come back and finish this child!
11/24/2017 c1 Rosenkreuz Orden
I am so happy to know this is not abandoned! I loved this story from the first chapter and can't wait to read the new version.
11/24/2017 c1 A Reader
Hello,
I am very glad to see this story will continue :) because I very much enjoyed reading it a few years ago.
I can't wait !
11/22/2017 c45 FurtiveLabyrinthine
I can't think of this as romance.
To demand sex, using extortion to get your way, is rape. Even if she chooses to go along with it to try and make her situation better it is still an unwanted situation and he is still the aggressor.
Ersades is written like a Disney villain with the addition of adult themes. And Cassandra is just... average for a character I guess. The story hasn't gone indepth into what makes the characters tick, so I can't say much for them. She decided she couldn't do anything to save herself so she doesn't do anything, like at all. Except if you count Cassandra waiting for someone to save her.
1/30/2017 c1 Guest
Update!
12/16/2016 c52 SailorPikaAngel
Wow! I finished reading this and have been completely blown away. Ersades was a complete tyrant but slowly and incredibly you have made his character sympathetic. That one chapter was beautifully done when you mentioned it was a game changer! For him to show how much he yearns for her as a side effect totally opened my eyes. Yes he is an egomaniac and douche, but he fell in love with someone who hates him and as powerful as he is, he cannot change her feelings for him. I thought he was making progress and when they met in dreamscape and he just held her breathing her in, I was rooting for him that he was slowly changing and trying to compromise for her. But then he had to try to deceive Cass with the semi-rape. I felt absolutely furious he would do something like that, but tempered with the understanding and sympathy that he was doing what he can to not lose the only person he has ever loved, as misguided and cruel the action was. I LOVED that he became human and the scene where he woke up only to pass out I absolutely love. I'm sure he was frustrated for all the times Cass passed out or didn't listen to him and she got a taste of her own medicine. I truly enjoyed reading this and hope to see an update!
1,340 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »