for A Black Cat's Path

7/24/2008 c2 4SorrowfulSoul
Hey, I'm liking this story so far. ^^ I kind of have this thing for cats myself . . . even if some of them are evil. I can't wait to see what kind of evil this cat could possibly turn out to be. Sounds like fun xD

On the constructive end of things, (I really suck at this too by the way) a friend of mine, a published author, told me that I should look out for stage directions to avoid the writing being too listy. Too much he did this, she did that, she said, he said, and not enough emotion and feeling. I love your figuritive language though. ^^ the similies and such. They're great, just try to be a little cautious of the lists. It's a curse to all writers I swear. 0.0

Anyways, that being said, I look forward to seeing more chapters from you. ^^
7/23/2008 c1 Samantha
Lovely beginning. I can't wait to see how this story unfolds.
7/23/2008 c1 Clearlysane
Man, oh man...this story sounds great! The summary hooked me the second I saw it, because I'm always up for that sort of "Beauty and the Beast" type of story. Then the first chapter was exciting and suspenseful right from the start. I LOVED it! There are all sorts of guesses of possible outcomes running through my head, but I can't wait to see what you will write. I'm thinking that Cassie (nice name there, by the way) will rue the day she opened her mouth to save "Shadow." I am really wondering what he is, where he came from, and what he'll look like. I have this idea that he'll stay undercover as the cat for awhile, but then he'll start to grow fond of her...and then he'll start to get pretty possessive about her, maybe attack a friend whom she has over (who happens to be a male)? VERY EXCITING!
7/23/2008 c1 Chancel Jordan
Very nice, mellow start. You show your character's genuine concern for the injured stray, and her willingness to help over and beyond what is required. Looking forward to seeing the next chapters!
7/23/2008 c1 Indicates
This sounds like it'll be an interesting story. The only problems I have with it is that, I wonder what it has that it's listed as 'fantasy', and if the black cat is going to be more than just a cat. But for those, I guess I have to tune in to the future chapters.

~Snuffie