for Standby

6/5/2009 c1 3Asylum Teaparty
Wow, you write some interesting stories there. That's a compliment. It forces me to read your other stories and comment needlessly on them. The part with the angel made me have to stop and breathe for a second. Again, another job well done.
9/14/2008 c1 Alessandro
Wow...took me awhile to figure it out but wow...
7/29/2008 c1 26phantomry
THANK YOU.

I was browsing through the site earlier today, and pretty much every story fit into that category of "hundreds upon thousands of ‘I hate him, but he’s hot and he likes me’, or ‘I like him, he likes me, problem, he’s a vampire’, or ‘He’s my best friend, I like him, but he sees me as a sister’" and such.

I found this amusing at first, but the twist at the ending was very well executed - and a bit creepy. I love how the dreams were ridiculously cheesy at first, then got progressively more twisted.
7/29/2008 c1 3she gets skills from the pills
hah that really was funny and very interesting. its nice to see how you relate well to the fictionpress audience with stuff like disclaimers and summaries etc. keep up the writing i would like to hear more from you ;)
7/26/2008 c1 azucar20
that was good and hilarious
7/26/2008 c1 2writesstuff
lmfao XD this was an awesome thingy-ma-bob :D...story! That's what its called...I totally blanked for a second...haha...

Anywho, that'd be a weird/awesome nightmare to have, if I do say so myself...but that's just me XD

Keep Rockin

-Karlz
7/26/2008 c1 16Long Island Iced Tea
Is this a parody of Twilight? I've never read the book but I do know there's a hot vampire named Edward or Edmund and that it's completely parody-worthy though...
7/25/2008 c1 7Elantil
I still get the gags from reading this.

"I can never be with you because I love you.” And I will never be able to get over this shitty excuse. Like I said, it's like saying you can't eat because you're hungry.

It's a parody, so for a parody, you've done well. But I'm still gagging, the redeeming bit is the last part. You know which bit.